1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is Balaji even an authorised service station? AFAIK Torrid is the only authorised service station in Mumbai after the split from Tata

Wow! That is some incident. To whom did you complain? Usually at such camps personnel from FIAT are present.

btw : why did you have to "leave" your car at the camp? Whatever is covered under the camp is done in front of us and you can drive off in an hour or two max. If diesel was stolen from your car when you left your car for normal service that is a different matter altogether.

Why not try a different service station this time?
  2. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Torrid for Mumbai and Balaji for Thane and Navi Mumbai. Torrid is too far from my place.
    However Balaji is conducting camp at Ghodbunder FASS

Rajeev

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Guys i called up Vecto to check the details and its required to register for the Free checkup camp either on 24 or 25- its a FIAT initiative and not from the dealers hope issues will be addressed well..
    1 person likes this.
  4. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    There was a TATA-Fiat dealership/service center at the time I bought the car and it is only now, after the split up, that such a situation arose. However, I am sure Fiat can't wash their hands off customers who have bought Fiat cars in Assam. Only one service center for the entire state is such a shame. I personally know many owners who have sold off their cars for meagre amounts.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    You are reading it wrong buddy, this is a free check up camp not a service camp.
    In this check up camp, they will perform some 82 points check on your car and tell you the problems, wear and tears, parts to be replaced etc. Then you need to take an appointment to fix those issues.

Please write in detail about the issues that are not getting fixed. You never know someone from the forum can fix/suggest it in mins.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I think the subject line is misleading.
    Mods: Please change the subject to
    24-25th Jan - Nation Wide Free Fiat Check up Camp
    2 people like this.
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not at Navi Mumbai?? Strange.... is this is really an authorized service station or what?
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Balaji is definitely an authorized Fiat service centre for Thane and Navi Mumbai. Remember Balaji was the only service centre for Fiat vehicles in whole of Mumbai few months back. Torrid came much much later. With Esskay Fiat planning to open in South Mumbai, Fiat will have the entire Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai covered for the time being with more to open in the comings days (as per discussion with Manish Mishra during the team fiat meet).
    1 person likes this.
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I've just booked mine on Saturday, 25th at Mohandas Motors, Trivandrum.
    They still have Tata and Fiat cars sharing the same service station. The lady who attended did not know about the free check up camp, but when transferred to FIAT service, the person was aware.
    It seems a thorough check up and a wash are free :)
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

I have booked a slot on 25th. I will come there after 3'O Clock.

Although Vecto is near to my house, KHT is just in front of my office, so if any problem is there, next week I can bring it for repair.
  10. sunish

sunish Timido

Calicut
    Great I have a turbo replacement along with elastic pads and all to be replaced, it will be a great discount if applicable. Thanks.