1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No presence of proper service centres and calling it as nation wide service camp. Lolsz
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I am one of those unfortunate customers. There is no service center now in my location (or even in the 320km radius) and my car has issues that are unresolved since over a year.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I called Vecto Motors yesterday exactly on this point. I was told that I could drive in between 9 am and 5 pm without prior appointment. They are not taking any booking for this check-up camp.
    3 people like this.
  4. Samuel Kailashbhai Raj

Samuel Kailashbhai Raj Timido

Bharuch
    do you have this facility in Bharuch Gujarat ? because i am staying in bharuch, i have fiat linea emotion.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you have Fiat Service center there, then its applicable to that SC also. This is pan India.
  6. Dont trust or go to vecto motors for servicing

In december they did a winter check up camp and I left my car in the new service center in Hosur Road bangalore ( I think it is Vecto Motars )

Cheap people stole almost 8 to 10 liters of my diesel.

I complained multiple times and no response.

Now I am afraid to leave my car for the service with those people.

Even the wash was not done properly.

It is waste.

Thanks,
    _Shashank
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just called the Balaji Autoworld Navimumbai service center, and they are not aware of any such event.
    The lady on the phone ensured a call back when she gets some information. :)

Rajeev
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just drive on those dates, and keep a print out of this invitation :).

BTW, I didn't receive any mailer from Fiat this time, however Vecto did send SMS on same.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now,i'm knowing how much importance is the service centre location and its true one should really consider the service centre while buying the car .
  10. I bought new car on aug-2012. Rattling noise coming since 1st week. Till now(past 1 1/2 years) fiat service engineers cant fix this issue. Most of the time my car is in service center. So, If I go to this service camp also, nothing will happen.