1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat check-up camps - 17-19th Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by senthilraj, Jul 9, 2013.

1. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    FIAT SERVICE CAMP

FIAT had Announced the FIAT Happy Camp to grab the customer confidence & focus on FIAT Workshop

Date: July 12, 13 & 14

Dealer Location @ South2:

Chennai : RAMKAY FIAT
    RDC FIAT
    Coimbatore : CAI INDUSTRIES
    Madurai : ARASPVPV
    Cochin & Thrissur : HYSON AUTOS

Major focus of this Activity :
    Enhance FIAT Brand Image & Loyalty
    Increase customer retention by building relations with customers thru marketing programs in workshop.
    Strengthen focus on Palio, Sienna, Uno, etc. (with option of exchange scheme already communicated by Sales team)
    Promotion of Extended warranty Sales
    Promotion of Accessories and education to customer of routine vehicle check up

Regards
    Senthilraj
    5 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Senthil, I am confused.

Is this really a service checkup camp or some workshop? The description doesn't talk about any service camp for the existing owners. Even if they are planning to do one, Fiat should have contacted existing customers directly (at least by sending a text message). What camp is this exactly?
  3. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    FIAT SERVICE CAMP

Ramesh its a service camp for existing customers. They are sending messages to all existing customers. Its basically a brand building workshop.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not sure if they are passing the information to the customers. Let us see if anyone else get some information on this.
  5. FIAT SERVICE CAMP

Just posted about receiving info on this (in Ramkay thread) !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Wow. At last some action from the dealer end. :)

But, the way it is being communicated is very bad. What about the Fiat customers who are not part of Fiat forums? How do they get information on this drive?
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I don't know if it is brand building, but here is how I found out. Yesterday, I received a call from Vecto. The lady who called, asked me if I had booked for Service this Saturday. When I said Yes, she told me " Sir, this weekend we have organized a service camp. So we will not be able to accept any cars for regular service. Can you call back and book your car on another date?". No apologies. No invitation to attend the service camp. No offer to book another date right then. Go figure.

Rajan
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ridiculous. :A

Right from the day I saw about this drive, nothing was clear and was not happy about the way it is being planned.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I received calls twice from RDC today, since both our cars are registered with the same mobile number, asking me to attend the free service camp If I was interested. It is held on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at both Ekkatuthangal and Ambattur.
  10. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Is it in Delhi as well ?
    Fiat Camp in Delhi ?