1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat central locking

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amaralways, Dec 7, 2011.

1. I am being offered a central locking kit from Fiat(they said it is company equipment and not from other vendors).

The price being quoted is 10.5 k and they are giving at promotional offer of 8.5 k for the same.

Is this worth compared to Auto Cop which comes at around 4-5 k.
    They said that fiat locking system will have buttons on the keys and wiring is diffrent. That is the only difference
    Any one who has bought or have esxperience in this please provide a review.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

@amar: which dealer is offering you this?

Prerana dose this for the same price (the MRP shown in fiat website) always.
  4. Concord on Hosur Road is offering me at that price.

Prerana has offered the same at 5k with parking sensor free of cost.
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@amar: go to Prerana. They did a superb job with my Punto. If you ar egetting it for 5K, plus parking sensors, what are you waiting for :)
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

+100. :p

Rush to Prerana . Seems like a great deal.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    How come they are claiming to put buttons on the key? Punto Active central locking from FIAT does not have buttons on the keys. Your keys will be the same that you have now.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@Amar, if we can get the central locking + free reverse parking sensors for 5k, then am intrested to get them aswell. Please let me know if it is possible for you to get them and courier it to Hyderabad.
  9. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    + 1
    yeh courier it here too plz ..
  10. Prerana motors has now changed stance. They are giving me a parking sensor of diffrent make not Fiat and Central locking from Fiat. But they will charge me 8k for both the equipment+fitment+ Taxes.

Confused again.:confused: