1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Car Batteries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by mayank tanwar, Sep 12, 2017.

1. mayank tanwar

mayank tanwar Timido

Delhi, India
    Linea 1.4
    Battery is very important part of vehicles, it supply electrical energy to a motor vehicle. It is also known as starting lighting ignition battery and its main function is to start the engine. Once the engine is start, power for the car's electrical systems is supplied by the alternator.

Now we can get batteries for Fiat car's online and offline. We should know what capacity battery is fitted in our cars. According to company we should go with oem fitment of battery. Petrol and Diesel car have different battery fitment.

Herrydas likes this.
  2. Herrydas

Herrydas Timido

Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey, Mayank thanks for the post. Really battery is very major part of vehicles. I bought Amaron battery online from BatteryBhai, it's 50Ah(Amaron AAM-FL-550114042) for my Fiat Punto diesel variant. The standard fitment is Fiat Punto diesel and petrol is 50Ah according to company oem fitment.

mayank tanwar likes this.
  3. mayank tanwar

mayank tanwar Timido

Delhi, India
    Linea 1.4
    Herry OEM, stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. What does that really mean? It means that the part was made by a company that is a subcontractor to a vehicle manufacturer. Here you mention according to company in diesel and petrol variant oem fitment is same but in checked in petrol variant company fitted 44Ah or 45Ah. I also conform online and offline store there is difference between Fiat Punto diesel and petrol variant battery fitments.

Herrydas likes this.