1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ amargawde90
    come on man, you won't understand until you own a punto and feel it. My stupid friend was same like you praising tata indicia vista's interior scheme (though he possess a swift D) and my punto having black with average plastic quality. Now after 1 year hez swift feels like a local BUS to drive incomparison with my punto. one can't even find from where the hell car is ratteling, you can't drive the car without Music turned LOUD
    while my car even with 15 inch alloys an 205/55 profile tyres isn't ratteling at all. HE says my car a MINI SUV:D now hez planing to sell hez swift and buy a 90 Hp punto, just waiting for watever new comes with the launch.
    wat i wanna say is, will you smell and adore the interiors even after your car is 1 year old ? or will you prefer the handling and ride comfort that you'll feel 24/7.
    personally i car about the ride quality nd ICe setup. No matter how great your interior is, you'll get bored of it.. sooner or later, it;s just a matter of time...
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Friend , no matter is punto gets facelift or not , still we buying punto very soon :)
    im just saying if punto comes with refreshed interior then its good ( my dad ,mom n me likes punto , whereas i dont like swift at all but mom-dad like it , i like jazz but mom-dad dont like it.... So commom option is only punto :) but which i dont like in punto is only one reverse and fog lamp :( otherwise car is too beautifull ( even our 7 year old zen have rear 2 fog lamp and reverse lamp then why fiat do this ?again this minor thing , coming days im going to test drive new punto 1.4 fire and with 2-4 months car will be ours :)
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Not only FIAT.Even VW has a single reverse lamp glowing when u shift to reverse.Thats the European style.Luv it or Hate it kinds!!
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes , i want to mention that new generation cars( specially new maruti and hyundai cars )have many problems like rattling , steering issue , part loosing etc. where as our Zen built so strong no problem till with Oem tyres ( yes tyres are not changed , even after 7 years , completed 26225km)( just one puncture in whole 7 years , which happens just now in feb. On village roads , tyres are Bridghtstone )

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Guys , u will find some speeling mistakes in my posts , its due to Swype keyboard in mobile , Im using mobile net , so forgive me for mistakes ;)

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Guys , what do u think about' Flash brochure'. Im seen Tata manza's flash brochure , its looks very cool , fiat must made for punto and linea too , give ur opinion about this Idea :)
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Really sorry buddy, i know im not mod but still i would like to grab your attention that, this thread is not proper for your above views. So please stick to thread topic.

Search throuh for related topic. If not found you can start a new thread.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

For just one point , start new topic is not great idea !! So i posted here... ( im using mobile so starting thread is bit difficult in opera nini)
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

@ Mods: sorry for being off topic.

@ amargawade90

Buddy, whats there with single reverse light and fog lamp? How many times you have used the rear fog lamp in you Zen? Even Polo and Fabia comes with single reverse lamp i didn't hear any one complaining about that. And about the interiors its personal choice and if you won't pick Punto for these silly reasons i don't have any thing more to say. If you are so obsessed with beige please go for a car with beige interiors.

Every one want FIAT to make cars with class leading features in all trims at the price of Nano. :A

R,
    Vishnu
    1 person likes this.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@vishnu : I already says , we buying punto even its not gets facelifts , i'm just saying that , if some changes in car then more welcome ,nothing else ( nothing wrong with car )
    so cool guys , 'bachhe ki jaan loge kya ?' ;p

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

( i dont fog lamps at all , im saying if there 2 reverse lamp then its looks better(visibility )at night when u reversing it on night place....) Any ways i dont have much problem this , reason : im always sit in car , not the back of car no care of back of car , i like front of car , its enought reason to buy it )
    now this topic closed it now , back to main topic :)
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @amargawade90

Dude 2012 Punto has some changes to it and new interiors along with some additional features.It's better to wait and buy the 2012 Punto :-D
    1 person likes this.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    People are willing to pay 50k extra for lesser features for a Maruti or Hyundai or a Honda and wait for 10 months to get the car! Because it is FIAT, people can keep complain about one or the other and ask for more, even when they provide the best in class features.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.