1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Nonsense

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

One more news about linea n punto :) , how many Linea and puntos are in market ,IMO only one by fiat , then why every one havd different info. About facelift....
    Now ur saying facelift in march?? Are u serious , bro ? 3rd jan is confirmed already..

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Means 3rd caffe in hydrabad..

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

2 votes for No , Who is second ? 1st is me :p ( my vote bases , info. Given by members about facelifing punto , which does not make me happy , i want being interior + more cuo holders etc... But none of memtion this so , my votes go to No)
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I have heard the same news from one of the other members Ramu, but also heard that it will be Tejaswi's Fiat Sales that is proposed to be shifted there.
    Not sure if its going to be a Fiat Caffe. My office is exactly behind the Applabs building at checkpost. It will be awesome to have the Fiat Caffe right next to my office. Will be exciting to have a chance to meet a lot of Fiatians and TFIans.

I will be returing back to Hyderabad this sunday, have to get my 2nd service done on 26th. Will speak to the Mr.Ravi and Mr.Sambaiah over there and will let you guys know about the Fiat Caffe news. If its true, then you can expect loads of pics from me from the construction part till the opening.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Dude, i think you can't get it properly. Well your vote is unbiased, i appreciate that but it seems you are not getting further things. If you expect upcoming punto to be ''punto evo'' then you should be ready for price hike too. I bet if FIAT brought ''punto evo'' with lil more hiked price tag again you'll complain about it. Think about it wisely. FIAT is doing its best to keep price unaffected of punto.
    Though ANHC have such worst plastic used for its interior still you won't complain right? Then if FIAT is willing to give you new plastic with lil price hike, why to make it such an issue?

About BEIGE interior in punto, well its subjective matter of choice still i believe very few out there expecting punto in Beige. Punto have DNA of sporty hatch. Beige will spoile the whole theme, isen't it??
    6 people like this.
  4. bak

bak Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    i agree with you, Punto looks classy with black dashboard (IMHO).
    1 person likes this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

i know , they are not launching evo on 2012 , but aspected that , they can give us evo exterior atleast and interior is also from evo ( or t jets bieng colour also good) with same engine which now have , i did not want full evo here...
    Yes , if full evo comes here , then price will be increased due to new engine , steering wherls etc etc.
    i want atleast only cosmetic changes only...
    ( please extend the date of poll by 1more week (10-12jan) & allowed to changes vote too, if punto comes with good(more) looks then my vote goes to Yes , only..
    As per many peoples reported here , in navi mumbai ,we dont need 'caffe' very urgently , reason is quite simple , Fortune-nerul , did good job here...they give attention here ( which hyundai does not gives , when we goes to see i20)
    my only problem is i want punto with new(little changed) exterior...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Are u seen T jets+ BEIGE interior , its way ahead than punto ( yes its my personal opinion)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

@tron : are u checked new new ANHC plastics ? Anyways who buying this car , we want punto , almost every buyer neglate this car due to poor platics , fitting n finishing and mojor is A.S.S, in my case , a.s.s. Is good , only not good is platics ( if they update interior atleast , then punto will be king of segment (now also it have , but its not converted into sales)
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  6. gurus

gurus Amatore

is this Fiat caffe link added in fiat india website?
    When a potential car buyer visits Fiat website this should be hightlighted in the first page itself.

7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

India runs on "bloody corruption". So what do you suggest, should we stop doing new and great things to improve and keep following the herd and bark where every other dog is barking.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

9. Tron

Tron Superiore

@amargawade90, your post is not making any strong point dear. What exactly you expect from FIAT? About cosmetic chenges, i get that but about Coffèè shop your views are complicated. What is bothering you exactly?

About Beige interior, my dear friend i think you are not through all varients. Linea Emotion pk & T-jet shares same interior buddy. Only couple of things differ are T-jet got chrome & leather in stock.

Coming back to punto, now only FIAT can let us know what they have done with new punto.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

but they should give beige interior to atleast punto emo. Pk.
    Anyways....Im waiting for officual news from fiat now , every source have different news so...Now just waiting for 12 days and all picture gets clear :) i hope , they disspoint me like swift do ( with same 'faalatu' exterior but neat interior , IMO )

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Im not against caffe , but my expetation are for facelift ( not want full evo here) are liltle high...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.