1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Absolutely right.

People tends to find faults in everything FIAT does.

Let's not forget they are not selling point. If they start selling cars, who will go to the existing dealers. Tata-Fiat is still in place. Dont expect too much. Just appreciate the efforts. Even after such a dismal sale, they are doing something. Can you imagine the cost of building a FIAT caffe ? Especially, when they know they will not sell cars in FIAT caffe. It's just an Image make-over.
    1 person likes this.
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @toruk

FIAT Italy S.p.a has pumped in money for the caffe's in Delhi and Pune.Direct investment from FIAT Italy :-D
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Lets appreciate the efforts they are putting, rather than blaming them. Atleast they are trying something new, even their sales went deep down. How many other manufacturers having this kind of show rooms ?
  4. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    That's even better Aaron. It means somebody in Italy knows what's going on in India :)
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    FIAT Italy knows everything happening in India and are also well aware of TFi :-D Many members have got calls directly from italy regarding sales and support.
  6. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I totally agree with you, i think there is something in store from FIAT if not is also fine. Opening Caffe has increased my confidence (otherwise worried by their sales numbers) that FIAT will stay here and are not going to shut their shop in India.
    Would like to share couple of occasions where I had used RSA. On first occasion battery had discharged completely, RSA had contacted couple of local mechanics to get the issue resolved quickly. My car is up and running in one hour, would rate 10/10 in all the aspects(time, quality, information...) of service offered by RSA.
    On second occasion had met with an accident on travel to AP, support provided, follow-ups, on time call back's added with local language support was very useful and would rate again 10/10. These are my personal experiences, never felt disappointed/regretted buying FIAT only worried about their sales.
    1 person likes this.
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Opening the brand stores is definitely a good start,but how will a normal customer come to know these things? i mean the mass market. how a brand store in Pune and Delhi attract a prospective customer in Kerala? IMO Fiat should direct these investment to have enough spare parts at the A** and to establish Fiat exclusive showrooms.

R,
    Vishnu
  8. second Picture in the blow link shows the new 2010 Punto?
    Fiat Caffe
    Check the Blue Punto it has slightly different bumper than older one.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

even this punto dont have reverse lamp n fog lamp too :p
  10. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hot information came to know from one of Tejaswini executive that they are launching Fiat Caffe in jubilee hills road near to AppLabs building and said they will invite me to be part of opening ceremony which will happen by latest Jan 2012 :) Eagerly waiting for the day. Also it has been confirmed that new Punto with slight changes is due by Mid march and Linea with major cosmetic changes is expected too. Just thought of sharing with everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.