1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihmisohjus

ihmisohjus

Bangalore
    Firstly, Clinton, pleasure to have you with us mate!
    Same question again, when will FIAT open a "caffe" in the south. Since, pretty evidently, thats where many FIAT customers are from and many future customers will be from.
    There's quite a huge fan following here and many people, like me who own more than more than 1 FIAT.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Are they selling coffe's :) , if yes , then why ? we need showroon only ,not cafe shop :p
    i think , this is fiats feature plan ( if failed in selling cars then sells coffe n tea :p ) hehe
    IMO , They should give as complementry to their car customer , they are not openning cafe shop to sell this kind of stuff.... We want Exclusive Showroom not cafe shop )
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    amar, read the name, its not the showroom, but caffe.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

But , we want own showrooms of fiat !!
    Guys , thinks , after few day who will comes to drink voffe here , where Big brand caffe already in city ( i personally dont like these coffe , i like simple Nescaffe' ;)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Voffe =coffe :)

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

How can any gets seccess with only just 2 models/cars , they should have atleast 5-6 cars to fight other company with sales , and now they increasing price too...
    ( caution : New fiat buyers , dont buy new car too quickly , when the sales falls down then fiat india starts discount again , that time buy it :p ) ( just joking)
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Me too don't drink Coffee .Neither I am interested in umbrellas and key chain.

I prefer modification stuffs,chrome linings,seat covers,Body decals,remaps etc etc..where do we find these?
    1 person likes this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

and Alloys wheels too ( specially punto evo's ) :)
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i think the caffe is to treat the customer, give them warm feeling and possibly an unforgettable car buying experience. we can always mod cars outside ..
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Maybe I am wrong but India doesn't run in Italian way.

In Italy two guys in a caffe would discuss violin and wine, in India two guys with a cutting chai discuss Sharukh and Sachin.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

if they giving treat to customers , then why charging for coffe , tea?? Its must be complementry....
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See the voting pattern, you would agree that most of owners are liking the idea.

We should appreciate that after so bad 2011 (on sales front), Fiat is still trying to do something. It will work or not, time will tell. But, in my view, its a welcome move. Never tried or tested in India.
    Let us remember, these caffes are meant for brand promotion. This is just the starting point of new beginning. Independent showroom or service station could be next.

Lets us see how it works, for time being, go to caffes, enjoy the ambiance and environment. Have a coffe there and taste the Italian touch.
    7 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.