1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now next Step should be to promote Caffe..lyk we are the first to care for you...promotion is indeed to increase more sales...:) what say guys...
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    The Caffe has a customer review section. I guess TFI members must put up a review to blast the false myth about Fiat created by paid journalism.

@Clintonmeyers. How about provision of allowing owners to upload photos of their drives. Do take it up, I guess seeing photos of owners with their cars will be a lot better advertising.
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Browse the FIAT Caffe website. This feature is already available..
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I visited fiatcaffe.in website , there they shows price of coffe and tea !! Is they selling coffe n tea in showroom ? :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

In this website , they show 3 option/caffe , on 1st is delhi , 2nd will be pune but whats 3rd caffe , where it is ?
    Can anyone , please confirmed that when pune caffe will be open ? ( i'm will be at pune on 1-2jan)

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

@Clinton , please try to reply on my questions !!
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I know it is available srini. My request was to owners to upload their reviews. I wrote mine in the morning and it still awaits moderation. There is no feature in the site to upload multiple photos for a single user, that's why the suggestion.
  6. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Hey Nitin,

My apology for the late reply but glad you have responded to my thread. yup as u said u would like to visit the place on the 3rd and before u head to work well i guess u wont get to visit it so early as I open the outlet in the morning but by 10 am yes u can visit the place in the night before 10 pm .

Hope to see u .

Clinton

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

I guess the 3rd will be Bangalore.
  7. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    All for you fans of Fiat

Photo0436.jpg Photo0417.jpg
    8 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, would be great to have one in Bangalore:clap.
  9. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Hey Ravi,

Firstly my apology for the late reply to your question . Secondly thanks for permitting my entry to this community.

Well as per your question , well this is the 1st step FIAT INDIA has taken to prove a point to all critics that they are here to stay and not disappearing any more. They are here to prove a point and showcase what they have in stock to be one of the leading Auto Car makers worldwide.
    Fiat Caffe is also the known as the Brand point to make you feel the Italian atmosphere that is why a Italian Caffe ( Lavazza ).
    Alot of merchandise also on display for sale like ; COFFEE MUGS,UMBRELLA'S/CAPS/T'SHIRTS/JACKETS/KEYCHAINS/FIAT LOGO'S/FIAT CYCLE AND MANY MORE.
    This is really a gud step to really bring the brand (Fiat) into market and give you the Italian flavour. All the equipments / sofa's / merchandise etc, everything is Italian even the Architect is from Italy. This is orignally Fiat , that is why u wont find the logo of Fiat which comes in the car or any Indian Ad's. you will find only
    F I A T .

We will be on training from the 26th December'2011 to 31st December'2011 specially only for the Fiat Caffe staff's and for which Fiat is paying Rs.1.75 Lac's , so u can imagine what they r planning . I know one thing Fiat spends alot of money doing things and are very positive about they future plan's.

Hope this satisfies your querry and hope to update alot in the near future.

Happy n Safe driving !!!

Clinton Mark Myers
    ( Test Drive Manager )
    Fiat Caffe - Delhi
    7 people like this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Linea displayed in the picture is having Tjet alloys but theres is no Tjet logo on the front grill. which variant is this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.