1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope people won ;t flame me for to this

I was in FIAT caffee just a 2 hours back . a friend from Ambala requested for Key chain and went there to pick it up . cost 1517 Rupees per piece & Best part was sales Man. he tried to gift it to me but only if i take delivery of a car from them. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

To put in more , The CC swipe machine was not working so i must pay via cash. needless to say, i returned empty handed :A:A:A

I can get better looking Key chain from UK via Ebay at less than half the cost . What were guys thinking when opening the Cafee.

But one thing is there , Atleast coffee was selling ..May be they will break even in 10-15 years by selling the coffee.

Guys , Pls Price the stuff sensibly . I don 't see it moving from the shelf ;s in this life time at least with current prices .
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

1517 for a key chain-Fiat has gone crazy for sure
  3. This engine and car is once in a generation product !!
    I mean some thing like Yamaha Rx 100,RD 350,Bajaj Chetak,M 800,RE bullet all these products were very well received by people and enthusiasts.please dont flame if you don't like some thing list.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Even Harley Davidson is selling its key chain at 20% of this price. Is the FIAT key chain made of gold or platinum ?
    4 people like this.
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Pics on the Fiat website in the caffe section

Just found out that one of the pics (attached here) in the caffe section has myself, varoon9999 and Karan_Sharma! We had been there to catch the Monaco GP; never knew these pics were on the website.

17.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    7 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I have noticed whenever we go to car showrooms and if the sales person come to know that we are not there for immediate purchase they behave in a odd way. That is why I avoid these days go and inspect other cars. But at caffe concept will give a positive experience for any one who enters there. One can look at the cars, sit and chat there, can know about cars etc. This trend will get more noticed and more people will be interested in fiat cars(I mean people of the respective cities)
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.