1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Well, who else knows about FIAT Caffe except us at teamfiat ?

Haven't seen/heard any ad on TV/newspaper/radio. Seems like its just one of those FIAL things when they get aroused from their sleep from Italy, do something & again go back to sleep.
  2. automan2000

automan2000

This place has been designed by a Pune based Architectural Firm and the guidelines were provided by the FIAT HQ, Torino.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

This place has been designed by a Pune based Architectural Firm and the guidelines were provided by the FIAT HQ, Torino.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Filming at the Fiat Caffe. Neat place for a great cup of italian coffee. SVP

419927_10150552034989563_104966544562_8984506_1019727855_n.jpg

By Car & Bike Show on NDTV (FB)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On the next #CNB - 2012 Fiat Linea. LOVE this new colour... really remains one of the best looking cars on the road.
    SVP

414767_10150551609144563_104966544562_8983605_2144886872_o.jpg

By Car & Bike Show on NDTV (FB)
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Fiat caffe - delhi news update

HIE FIATIANS !

Its been a while I havent been able find time as the Punto's and Linea's are really having some good demand by people.

We at the Fiat Caffe have received a Cut out Demo Engine to showcase in the Caffe. It really looks beautiful .
    Heres a pic of it .................... Photo0157.jpg Photo0158.jpg Photo0159.jpg Photo0160.jpg

Please Note : Bronzo Scuro colour Discontinued
    FoxTrott Azure colour discontinued in the Punto.

LINEA: 1. Deletion of Curtain roller / Rear Sun curtain from Linea Dynamic versions
    2.Deletion of illuminated vanity mirror on co-driver side from Linea Dynamic versions

For all Fiat car lovers , Drive safely and Take care .

Regards

Clinton
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    13 people like this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thanks Clinton for the updates.

Cheers.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for the Latest Updates (But i loved the Bronzo Scuro),
    Nice move by Fiat to keep the Demo Engine in the Caffe, \
    Felt very proud to be a Punto Owner, once you said that Punto's and Linea's are really having some good demand by people....

I feel the competitors are copying the shades from FIAT... Y do i feel so...
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Clinton, are there any updates on the 2012 TJet+ - its launch date and features that shall be added? Please do share some details with us
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    @speedjet - are you still looking for a FIAT?
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

WT* .....Why Fiat discountinue "Bronzo Scuro" Colour ??? Its Best colour for Linea !!
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Srini, I know it may sound surprising and even foolish; but I am waiting for the 2012 TJet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.