1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nobody took any pictures?
    Good news.
    1 person likes this.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any one up for the quick meet @ fiat caffe this weekned,saturday/sunday.

please let me know.
    phew veere what do you say??
  3. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Euro NCAP | Fiat Grande Punto | 2005 | Crash test - YouTube

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

2 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Can we purchase the items shown in COLLECTIBLES Fiat Caffe
    Red mugs look cute. Like to start the day with it.
  5. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Noida
    Hi Guys,
    Yesterday I went to Fiat Caffe in delhi and was quite impressed. Best part is they have some really good coffees. You will not get such good preparations on other coffee shops. Driving 25 KMS just for the italian flovour was totally worth. About Cars, most of us has seen the pics of 2012 cars so no more details again. I inquired about retro kits for existing puntos, the answer was yes they will be available in next 5 months. For GC increase stuff the amount will be approx 25000 rs. But still this price was verbal so not confident about it. I was also informed that first Fiat exclusive showroom as well as service center will open in okhla industrial area, delhi. Then it will be available in Noida also. You should definitely visit the caffe, ambiance is really good.
  6. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    any updates on this caffe? how is the response?
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I would like to purchase few things like Keychain/Mugs/Caps. can anyone guide me the way...........
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    your location suggests Mumbai. if you are in Delhi, you can take the metro. Get down at Rajeev Chowk and get out using gate 6 or 7. From there follow signs for the Janpath road (it is one of the roads forking out from the outer CP circle). Walk for around 500 metres and you shall hit a 'T'. Take the left turn. It is the second shop (just next to Cafe Coffee Day)
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks SpeedJet for letting me know the navigation to my destination,. But Dude i am in Kuwait at present would like to purchase some collectivism of FIAT online from the Cafe. But could not get the ordering procedures,
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Now that the excitement, glitz & glamour are all done, dusted and gone, what is the scene at the Fiat Caffes? How crowded are they on the weekends? Delhi members please do a recce and let us know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.