1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Ramjin, Vasudev knows what the discussion was about. He is talking about this. Picture says it all !!!!!:p

DSC03555 copy.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here are some pictures of the Fiat Caffe.
    Picture Courtesy - Indian Autos Blog.

P1.JPG

P2.JPG

P3.JPG

P4.JPG

P5.JPG

P6.JPG

P7.JPG

P8.JPG

P9.JPG

P10.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    For Indian's they will have to specify-sales,service and spares written outside the Fiat caffe,other wise the public might think that it's a coffee shop!!!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

And with airhostess like girls employed at the Fiat caffe and standing outside,people might even think that it's a massage parlour!!:cool::rolleyes:
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Bala, the lights , red carpet and the girls were only there for the opening, everything was gone today when I visited the 2nd time !!
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    My bad,why did they discontinue from the second day,would have been an added attraction,if people did not come too look at the cars,they would atleast come to look at the girls!!!! and all the auto journals would be writing that FIAT Showrooms are flooded with crowds!!,Fiat has missed an opportunity!!!
    Ansal,now I know why you visited for the second time!!
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Bang on !!

The 1st thought usually comes to mind is that will this caffe thing is useless and will not be be able to increase sales. And it could be right. It definitely won't help increasing sales in Jan'12 or Feb'12.

But, HOLD on. Spare a moment. Think. What's the biggest issue hampering Fiat Sales? CUSTOMER DISCONNECT. Due to the image, perception etc, most of the people do not even consider Fiat while deciding for a car. Now, this Fiat Caffe may become a success or not, it's an innovative step to overcome the biggest obstacle Fiat faces. The concept can fail miserably but it's innovative, it addresses the biggest issue for Fiat & Fiat must be complemented to try an Industry-first concept.

How does Fiat improve it's image or Perception or Brand Image? One item is give exceedingly better ownership experience. Fiat Caffe is another option. But, as gurjinder mentioned, it needs to be marketed well. May be a flurry of ads explaining New Linea/ Punto 2012 with enhanced features AND mentioning Fiat Caffe. It's a new concept & needs to be marketed well.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The Auto Expo 2012 was a very good platform for marketing FIAT cars. Car makers such as Renault, Nissan (whose cars do not sell much in India) had multiple Fluence, Micra, Pulse kept ready for people who can sit and take a feel. With the number of people coming to the Auto-Expo running into lakhs each day, this was a good way to show car to the people who would never really bother to come to the showroom. This opportunity could have been used to give people a chance to sit in Linea and Punto. At the same time the Fiat Cafe could have also been highlighted
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Well opening a FIAT cafe may be a good first step, but who knows about it except the boarders on this forum ? Where are the ads man ?
  9. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    I was passing by CP (Delhi) and happened to see the cafe and dropped in.....Must tell you for the first time ever, Fiat has done something on time - this cafe is seriously FIAT. It reeks of quality and there has been no compromise on any aspect here -
    The interiors are stunning
    iPads for car features - extreemly interactive and of very high quality
    Well trained staff - good enough to sell Merc's (honestly, much better than your hard-core types from other brands)
    Good collection of all things Fiat (memorabilla)
    A barista Lavazza on the first floor is also extreemely nice...

I was flat-out impressed! This i am sure would help in reviving the brand after being banged-up by TATA! There were 2 things i wished were present - A Fiat Bravo and 500 - perfect eye candy!

Guys please visit the cafe, its a must and pray that these cafes sell enough cars to sustain the high over-heads!

Good times seem just around the corner....;)
    2 people like this.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    FIAT Please work on qualit control

Guys, i have no intentions of pointing things out but it is true that on the day of the launch one of the linea's had a issue with the bonnet.. I noticed it then itself but ignored because of the crowd and now it is visible in the pics too...

Please work up on the quality of cars...

P9.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.