1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    where are the pics guys?
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    The 2nd FIAT cafe would open in Pune. Time frame unknown.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Kudos,great move by Fiat.
    The showroom/Fiat caffe looks simply stunning.
    It is better than even an Audi showroom,should be the best among all auto showrooms in India.
    Finally Iam(and would so the general public)getting confidence in Fiat.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Now even film makers would start shooting movies in Fiat caffe!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. Today went to the Fiat Caffe and the experience was simply awesum.Purchased 3 accessories which were quite expensive
    Fiat Keyring Rs 1517
    Fiat Cap Red Rs 631
    Mobile Pouches set of 3 Rs 1559
    and Coffee free!!!
    Overall Finish of the caffe is simply stunning.Talked to Mr Clinton there who was very courteous and clicked few snaps which I will upload shortly
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I hope they keep it that way. If nothing else, free coffee may pull in a few customers :)
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Just made another visit to The Caffe. Few visitors there as well. I went with a friend to whom I had HYPED the Caffe a lot. We had a Test Drive of Punto 2012 along with Clinton. I am familiar with the TJET interiors, but with the Test Drive of the Punto it did not feel any different sitting in a PUNTO. The quality of interiors have become TOP NOTCH and Believe me, it looked even better than my TJET Interiors. My firend loved the car as well and that ride was awesome. We did not feel any difference to the ride and handling with the new changes, it was impeccable. Well done to FIAT on that.

The only sad point was, the caffe bar is still not open. We went upstairs for a cup of coffee and were told it was still not operational.

But apart from that, everything else was great. Specially Clinton was really courteous and anyone visitng the caffe should liase with him. Checked out the accessories section as well.

Overall ill give a 4.5/5 to the caffe and the Punto 2012.

One Kodak Moment was there when Clinton was looking at the my JET and his head was circling around that when did FIAT launch a SPORT SPECIAL EDITION. We had a good laugh on the same.

A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Place to VISIT for EVERY MEMBER !!!!!
    4 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I really wish the General Public also visit the Cafe. We members anyway will pay a visit there for sure. This brand building exercise should reach the general public as well. This shouldn't just become a meeting venue for the Fiat Fans.
    1 person likes this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    FIAT should start advertising in the Delhi Metro - they should have FIAT hoardings at all stations and lines of the Delhi Metro. At Rajiv Chowk and PAtel Chowk (metro stations near the Cafe) there should be directions to the Cafe. Right now, only enthusiasts reach the Cafe after asking around
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    >>>One Kodak Moment was there when Clinton was looking at the my JET and his head was circling around that when did FIAT launch a SPORT SPECIAL EDITION. We had a good laugh on the same.

Ansal,

A special edition CBU imported from Italy :)
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No way. There is no Linea in Italy :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.