1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Nonsense

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Just returned from the Grand Opening of the Fiat Caffe. It was a great experience, ending with the champagne popping moment from Rajeev Kapoor, Ravi Bhatia and others.

Almost 8-10 members from TFI could make it and we had our own meet.

Members Included Me, Gurjinder, AXN (Vijyant Sir), Nitin dba, Phew, Varrrrooon, Karan sharma, rsinfo, Shashank and a few others (sorry if i left someone). Clicked a few pictures, which will be uploaded shortly by the members.

Again, Top Brass of FIAT was present, including representatives from Italy.

Great Event. Amazing Italian Cuisine, Drinks, Cars and the Girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    5 people like this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow great to hear.....
    Now waiting to have a gimps of the pictures,,,,
    What is the main role of FIAT cafe any brief
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

That is nice to know. Seems you had a very good experience. Thank you for posting, I am eagerly waiting for the Bangalore Edition.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Ansalbhai, hating my fate of being at HALDIA(1600Km from DELHI--roughly) ---kya kare papi pet ka sawal hai.PLEASE POST A MORE DETAILED REPORT.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Had a great time today evening, mostly on account of the getting together of TFIans at the FIAT Caffe, and also due to the occasion of the opening of the Caffe itself.

The Caffe saw a 'soft launch' today, in the words of the FIAT VP. It was just an occasion for the official opening and getting the press to know of it. The Caffe is being intended as a brand point , rather than a dealership or anything. It is intended that the prospective customer can get to actually know what the FIAT brand stands for. The Caffe will sell FIAT merchandise (expensive) , offer test drives and also take bookings of vehicles. The parent dealer in the case of the Delhi Caffe is Oberoi, Noida.

The Caffe's ambience and quality of the build is up there amongst the best and the red and white FIAT theme looks nice too.

The concept is nice , no two opinions on it. It is only the 7th FIAT Caffe in the world. BUT, people need to know about it ( At the moment, apart from us TFIans no one knows about it) , and FIAT needs to tell them. I'm not familiar with Delhi roads, but TFIan rsinfo told that the closed Janpath road adjoining it will mean less traffic in this part of Janpath, and consequently lesser footfalls? As more and more people start using public transport to Connaught Place, and walk their way around it, i reckon even this shortcoming of the closed road can be countered. This Caffe will be a success if it sees more people just bumping into it and discovering it, rather than recieving ONLY those who intended to come to the Caffe.

And another thing. FIAT VP Mr. Ravi Bhatia let it know that the first ever EXCLUSIVE FIAT Workshop will be coming up in the NCR region. :)

6 people like this.
  6. I hope it comes up in Gurgaon...i have Linea MJD and i really crave for good after sales service....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Please post some pics.Its the only way we can see it, as of now.

8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Pankaj, the cafe is initially for soft selling. Its not meant as a service centre. Its being managed by Oberoi Motors, NOIDA on behalf of FIAL. So if you have any service issues, I don't think the cafe would be able to help you out.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

A brand new FIAT exclusive workshop is in works, most probably in Okhla area of South Delhi, but it would take a good six months to get going.
  9. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    All hail for exclusive FIAT WORKSHOP ...
    1 person likes this.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats great news to hear, that FIAT is beginning a start with a solo Workshop.......
    Hope it will be for the Mumbaikars also.... for what the people are demanding and waiting for it to take care of their beloved..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.