1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    So, who all are heading to the Delhi launch tomorrow??;)
  2. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    @kedarbendre..but the address on website shows Koregaon,pinnacle building..Which one is correct.plz let me know whether it has service centre too since i'm planning to book at pune caffe very soon mt Linea MJD.i dont want to give my car to tata men for service..any contact number?And when is it opening?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shivraj the Caffe is located in Koregoan Park only. The Millenium Motors will be operating this Caffe.
  4. omzworld

omzworld

Hi Guys, I guess some of you are heading to Fiat caffe inauguration today. Could you guys also check prices of all collectibles being sold there. I am particularly interested in keychain, but it would be good if we can have the price list here.
    Proabably, you guys can also tell Clinton to start shipping some of these stuff so that people down south have some reason to smile!!

@Clinton - If you see this kindly, add price list of the collectibles here!
  5. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Fiat Caffe Launch today at 5pm.
    CEO - Mr.Rajeev Kapoor , VP - Mr.Ravi Bhatia and all top brass from Fiat & Tata Motors will be present at the launch.​
    Photo0432.jpg Photo0393.jpg
    The much awaited FIAT CAFFE ( IMAGE POINT OF FIAT ) is all set and ready for operations.​
  6. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    A MUST SEE VIDEO

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Hie dude, thanx for ur interest about the collectibles , yes the list will be posted tomorrow and yup the key chain costs Rs.1517/-

take care n drive safely

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

for all u FERRARI AND FIAT FANS

1 person likes this.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Clinton, at what time is the inauguration today? Is the ex-showroom price of TJet+ and discounts on it same as 2011?
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    ^^ Speedjet will be there at the Caffe launch with pockets stuffed with bundles of cash to pay for the new 2012 Jet on the spot! :) Sorry man couldn't resist a dig!
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Clinton the Shell /Ferrari one was simple awesome. Nice share .
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Thanks Clinton for the invite... Had a talk with Varun, most of them are reaching there by 6.. If possible, I will try to be there a little early for a quick stop... extremely excited to have a look at the new 2012 beauties...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.