1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    The 617 nos are only for the first batch of booked ones.... But later when fiat itself came down here the sales increased
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    nitin bhai: Fiat is trying to look after people who have bought their cars once. Not twice or thrice over, if you get my drift! ;-)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Most of the people step back from FIAT because they have seen the UNO sufferring( Being such a Robostic car), They all Appreciate FIAT engineering of the car, Bet take their step back keeping the image of 2001 of PAL, which spoiled the name of FIAT in INDIA..
    I had also booked the UNO, and was waiting for the number,,,,,,,, they the news started that the PAL is having a Major strike and it was all a mess up.....
  4. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Guys can anyone who has "approach", tell FIAT india to please correct the date on the site..its more than a week and its still showing as "Delhi caffe Opening on 01/11/2011"....It feels so bad when you suggest to friends regarding the caffe and then they go the website..only to find this w.t.f information.They come back and say..."no matter what they do....FIAT india cannot change their character, neither on websites nor will they change it on ASS "....now i am fully confident that these guys have developed a time machine..

i tried to put in the stuff in the Grievances section but God knows why it didnt accept....
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

humne kai baar truck ke peeche likha dekha hai "ya to nu e chalegi"..... bus ye hi fit line fiat ke liye..
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nitin, it would be helpful if you could translate this to English as well :).
  7. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    it means "do whatever you can, i would continue like this only "

@nitin I remember in one of your post you had suggested that every TASS guy working for FIAT should be regularly slapped 3-4 times in the morning so that they continue to operate properly through out the day..May be we need to extend that to each the top management personnel of the QA team(website , service,production etc)
    One day there might be a newspaper AD from FIAL "Expert slappers needed".. :eek:
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  8. ankitmarwah

ankitmarwah Timido

New Delhi
    Hi guys, I bought my Linea T-Jet+ on 1st Jan so proud to join the Fiat community (Again- Had the 1st Fiat Premier Padmini). I spoke to Clinton an hour back today and he told me that the new Facelift models launch is today and the official launch of the Delhi Caffe is 6th Jan so lets plan to meet on the 6th Jan.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Quoting from Mr Clinton.

10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update on FIAT Caffe, Koregoan Park, Pune:

FIAT caffe in Pune will be owned by Millenium Motors, Wakadewadi, Pune. Millunium Motors will be 2nd FIAT Dealer in Pune.

So Punekars we have another option to buy 2012 FIATs.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.