1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe - Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 14, 2011.

?

How Happy are you with the new FIAT CAFFE - Delhi & Pune and the Face uplifted cars

Poll closed Jan 2, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.2%
  2. No

4.1%
  3. Nonsense

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Please stick to topic, all unrelated posts or off topic posts will be delete henceforth.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

yes mate , we buying 2012 punto on between march-may :) ( buying late due to some finicial problem )
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Yeah.. Iam agree with you. Even Toyota etios with crap plastics and features(even look wise its my personal opinion) they are charging more.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Please guys stick to topic now , Mod gets angry now . :)
    anyways , any news about Pune caffe , when its opens ?
  5. Great News..

Wow it really good to see the Italian flair in the shop. Hope it will bring in more Fiat enthus and new car buyers. I love driving my New Punto MJD.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nothing is happening in Pune Caffe. I am not able to see any updates from caffe. Yesterday I visited that place. Cafe is just 5 mins distance from my office.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I'm in pune from 1 to 3 jan , so if caffe is open on 3rd jan , then i can visit it !! I hope so its open till 3rd jan.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Got a call from Fiat inviting me with family to visit the caffe. Good that they are trying to contact people to inform, otherwise no one apart from us here at TFI would have any idea about it.
    4 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is great news. Do make sometime to visit and have a look at it.

We should feel proud of owning Fiats, which cares of its customers and remembering them when they are trying to do something new, which is never been tried or tested.
  10. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    Any chance of starting caffe like this in Kerala ,here in Trivandrum and cochin Fiat cars are sold much better than other parts of the country
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.