1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe Delhi Opening & Launch of FACELIFTED PUNTO, LINEA , TJET

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Welcome Clinton Mart Myers :)
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I think fiat should opens caffe at Navi Mumbai too
    i find too much linea ( not punto) compare to pune here.....
    So fiat please open caffe at Mumbai or Navi mumbai...
    ( i noted that most of fiat reviews comes from banglore, i think there also needs to opens caffe ASAP)
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. Punter's

Punter's

Nai Dilli
    Please dont mind but I do not think. He would answer your question for seperate service centers as it would be a classified information and cannot be communicated by anyone till the last stage (I do not know the current stage of it either)
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The Real Upgrade Story !!!!!

The Real Upgrade Story !!!!!

So guys, its been a few days everyone has been speculating about the new upgrades since the day I announced about the "Upgrade" and the Fiat Caffe opening.

Here is the real news and I bet 100 % of us would be dissapointed.

First of all, On the 3rd Jan, Its only the Punto and the Linea which are getting a makeover. No makeover for the Punto 90HP and TJET at all. The Upgraded Punto 90 HP and TJET would be launched in March 2012 and that would be the biggest update yet , which would include the change in Bumpers and an overall Sportier look and feel.

So, talking about the upgrades in the Punto and Linea- The Punto would be getting to 195 mm ground clearance and the Linea would be at 190 mm. Before you guys jump on the stability bandwagon, the cars have been tested specially for that and there wouldnt be any major difference to the stability of the car.

Now in terms of the "makeover" of the interiors, I can confirm that Punto and Linea would get minor upgrades to the interiors. The Black Panels in the Punto and Linea Doors (the Panels where the bottle holder is, if you call it a bottle holder :) ) would be changed to beige and Punto would be getting complete beige interiors as well. The overall quality of the plastics and finishing would be now of the TJET levels.

Other than that, there would not be any major changes. I have been told about the rain sensing wipers and all, but these are not confirmed, so i can not comment on it.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for the scoop Ansal.

Are they making MONSTER TRUCKS????? :punch

A few mm of ground clearence is appreciated but 195 is too much. Shapur Kotwal of Autocar once wrote, "Hope Fiat India do not spoil the looks of the Punto by giving it ground clearence of a truck". I am disappointed :(
  6. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    its totally dissapointing......195 mm ground clearence will definetely spoil the looks of punto.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I waited to buy the upgraded version punto 90hp,now Fiat will make me to pay more for the same version(have read that there will be no more discounts from january).Totally dissapointed
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Guys don't kill the goose before it's even hatched. Get disappointed or happy only once you see and test drive. Fiat has listened to customer vows, give them a chance to do things, whether or not they turn out right, decide after you have seen them.
    2 people like this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I hope that above news if false and the TJet upgrade gets launched on 3rd January 2012.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yes, absolutely right.
  10. Guys I just got 2 confirmations from KHT and Concorde here in Bangalore, these guys saw the cars, Punto diesel gets 185 GC and petrols 195, interior quality is better but no change in design or color, speakers also to remain same, USB to come near handbrake, exterior also will be the same. Linea gets auto headlamps, rain sensor wipers, more beige interiors, etc. Most of the Puntos are outta stock. I feel it's a waste waiting for the facelift, better go for the Puntos right now and avail offers than paying full amount plus increased car rates later.

Foxtrot is the only available color, Prerana has a minimal grey, luckily there was one BNW in KHT but damn I wanted Black or Wine. price quoted now is 8lakhs after discounts. Go for it if you want a 90hp. KHT has one Wine color Epack wine color 76hp (don't know which month's piece)

@Ansal, do you think it makes sense to wait till March for 90hp facelift, won't it cost me more than 8.5lakhs? Do you think I made a good decision by booking one for 8l now???

FYI - I booked mine 90hp which means my S10 is on sale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.