1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe Delhi Opening & Launch of FACELIFTED PUNTO, LINEA , TJET

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

If Linea T jet comes with new features like... New set of alloys wheels , electrical foldable mirrors + bottle holder + cooled glovebox+ 2 din music system( or atleast improved interior) then our next car will be Linea Tjet ....( my eyes also on facelifted honda city , but if its comes with ACC, 16' alloys etc new features otherwise Tjet is my (dad+mom) choice :p .....
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  2. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    linea_2012.jpg linea_2012b.jpg

I know these are the someones imaginations rendered using photoshop, but Fiat India could find significant inspirations by these ideas for their India specific 2012 face-lifts especially given that there are no other markets where the Linea has been face-lifted yet. The only other speculation comes from the 2013 dodge edition.

This coupled with Punto Evo like interiors and some of the features like reverse parking sensors, electrically fold-able mirrors with integrated turn indicators, auto dimming, rear view mirror with integrated rear view camera, cooled glovebox etc can result in quite a compelling upgrade.

But without the 1.6 MJD with FGT atleast if not the VGT, I doubt any facelift would really make a difference to their sales figures. The only thing they can offer in the T-Jet probably is the intercooler.

BTW, does any one know about the details of the 1,75,000/- discount on offer for the 2011 Lineas? what variants, whats the breakup etc etc?
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
    2 people like this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I believe it is 1 lac cash discount + free insurance (20K) + exchange bonus (40K) + RSA (5K) - it is applicable to TJet+ only
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hello friends!

Can we try to get more pics of the fiat caffe, delhi members and pune members can try to update the same.

Since I am in pune, shall try to get more pics and news:drinks
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Hormazd Sorabjee has tweeted that Punto Evo has been postponed indefinitely.
  6. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Hey Fiat Fans,

My name is Clinton Mark Myers,I live in Noida and work for Tata Motors but under a Dealership.

Well i was just reading some threads and wanted to share somethings with you all.

Fait Caffe in Delhi is the 7th Caffe in the world and the 8th will be in Pune. The launch of the delhi caffe is on the 3rd of January'2012 . it will surely have the uplifted models of the Linea / Punto & T-jet.
    The Fiat Caffe has at present 2 Hostesses , 2 Sales Advisor ,1 Test Drive Manager & 1 Sales Manager.
    This Fiat Caffe will be run by my dealership - Oberio Cars ....... and I am the Test Drive Manager of the 1st Fiat Caffe- Delhi.
    My Mobile no: 8860638464 for any other querries feel free to call me .
    6 people like this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Clinton and nice to read some authentic information.

If its permissible, can you elaborate what is planned for uplift in Punto and Linea.
  8. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    it is not permissible to mention at present but will surely let u all know in advance
  9. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Welcome Clinton and its very nice that we have someone who works for Tata motors in this forum.Can you please shed some light on whether Fiat will open its separate Service centers also? Isl the Cafe is limited only for sales or even service is being planned?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.