1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe Delhi Opening & Launch of FACELIFTED PUNTO, LINEA , TJET

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys whoever is planning to book or purchase a new FIAT car, I will suggest to go ahead with their decisions.

Once FIAT launch refreshed models they wont offer huge discount like what we are getting these days especially on TJET.

Please note the change will be in interiors and features. FIAT is not going to change the engine specs.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Srini the I20 is completely stock with sunroof, projectors, 14" stock alloys, kicker subwoofer, kenwood amp, stock HU, Apollo accelare tires.
  3. I think best time to buy the car in January 2012. Being dealers / Company both having pressure to sell the old lot. both will offer good discount in Jan.

Being Fiat India not performing well current days, I don't think that they will catch the rush & that too for going to discontinued model.

Better see new 2012 cars and decide & evaluate the discount.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

In the last two years what i have understand is FIAT does not know what a facelift is.. Tell them to see Verna and facelifted fluidic verna. For FIAT, if they improve the quality of interiors they call it a facelift. For god's sake please understand that quality is not faclifting.

they launched T-Jet and said it is a facelifted linea. Gosh T-JEt is just the same linea with better quality interiors.
  5. rana

rana Novizio

T jet the same as linea?????? gosh.. just visit the tjet threads in the forum here... and you will know... it was everything except a facelift.. read bottom lift, power lift, quality lift, price lift... etc etc...
  6. sharadverma

Great news.....

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    "Y fix it when it ain broke" is I believe what fiat follow, but in anywhich case it is better than putting some stickers around or adding Chrome bits and calling them facelifts. I would any day choose better quality over design changes in fiats case. If Suzuki can call there cars to b facelifts by just adding new stickers then why can't fiat term better quality interiors or engine change a face lift shanky bhai.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Any Fiat Enthusiast gng for FIAT just go ahead as the face lift will be just a Interior with add on some accessories, and will be priced more that the present model, Main thing is that you will be having the same HEART Pumping...
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

If you are looking for a discounted price, then go for the car rihht now.

There will not be any more discounts once the new facelifted versions are launched. Ofcourse, the leftover lot will still be sold at discounted price.
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Do you have any idea on what are the new features and if 1.6 MJD is also on the cards?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.