1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe Delhi Opening & Launch of FACELIFTED PUNTO, LINEA , TJET

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is misleading for me. What I understood all these days is that Fiat Cafe is a brand building exercise and they won't sell any cars in this brand store. Now, you have mentioned that it is Fiat Exclusive Showroom. Can you please clarify?

Even if the facelifted models are launched, I don't expect any significant changes to the car. It may be minor cosmetic changes plus some gizmos.

To be honest, I am fed up with these kind of updates. 99% of the times, the news was false.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please guide if there is change in headlands, I don wanna put my projectors in these ones if new ones are comin
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i dont think there will much change in the line up. Mr. CEO has already told that they want to consolidate their curent models rather than launching a new one. more over auto industry is not going through a good time so its not the ideal time to launch a new model.

And above all current Punto & Linea looks much better than 2012 models.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The only thing I can confirm to you guys, and its a request to the MODS - Please Ban me from the forum if the "Face Lifted Model" story is not true !!!!!!!!!!!

There will be face lifted models, I have already mentioned the few changes, but I am not aware of the exact changes.

The Fiat Cafe in CP, Delhi is complete, just the interiors getting done now. As of right now, that is the plan. Fiat cafe opening in the last week , simultaneously launching the facelifted version.

The only negative thing I could thnk is, it might be a marketing gimmick for the Opening of the Cafe, with a few small changes in the cars.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    A few days back a very valid source (the dealer who is responsible for the Cafe and you have dealt with them earlier) told me that the Cafe is opening on November 14. However, like always the news was not true. Lets hope that this Cafe does open soon

As far as the upgrade goes, the ground clearance part is true for Linea MJD, I have heard from multiple sources in different cities. Is the date of the facelift launch postpoined to 25th January from 3rd January?
  6. :lol Me too Nitin Bhai
  7. muni

muni

Bangalore
    Can you please confirm if the interiors are going to change like in the Evo ..totally new dash board design. Would give it a miss if it is just beige interiors or seat fabric changes and the like.
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Even iam also planning, As per the Indian Auto Blog they are slightly changing the interiors not sure what they are going to change. What i feel they may change the headlamps, tailgate cluster and some of the interiros.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, ansal11, for breaking the news. AutoBild has covered prominently in its latest issue with an article titled 75 Cars For 2012 about the facelifted Linea and Punto and launch of Panda. Punto would sport the new Evo grille and the interiors would also be similar to that of the new Punto that was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show although the mechanicals would remain unchanged. Linea too would sport with new front and rear bumpers, new head and tail lamps, new front fender and even a new boot lid. Its interiors would receive a major upgrade. A new automatic version would be made available on the petrol vrersion along with the face lift.
    DSC05567.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Phew - From the posts it seems that you have an i20 as well. Have you done mods to that. Can you post details in other car section?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.