1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe Delhi Opening & Launch of FACELIFTED PUNTO, LINEA , TJET

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well , I can't stop but to agree with you on this for some extent, why?
    There is person near my home who has Milk booth and he used to work in PWD as some class "4" employee, he owns a house gets rent from other houses on top of his,has 1979 model Army Jeep with Diesel engine.

I know this person from last six years, his knowledge about car are nothing but zero other than troubleshooting his jeep when ever it doesn't start.
    TFIatian Vithal had come my place in his Punto emotion we were discussing about scratches on his car right after first service, suddenly this Milkman pops up from no where makes a comment says "FIAT service is BAD"

I just stood there for while did not get proper words to react.I am sure this guy doesn't read any English magazines for get about auto magazines.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Vishnu, i would not go by any magazine's statement unless a previous owner drives the vehicle and can vouch for it. I am a stern believer in GC disturbing the handling. Cars are not built low without a reason. If they are not affecting the stability then why cant everyone increase the GC by another 5 CMS? What is stopping from doing that and why we all are crying for a small cause?

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

This is one reason why i would go with xplorauto. Most of the bad comments are passed by non-fiat owners who read about cars here and there. Then they pass on the knowledge (??) they acquired through word of mouth.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i somehow agree with point made by xplorauto. fiat is also knowing this well, so they are trying to brand differently now.

most of the people who comment on fiat on team bhp are maruti and hyundai owners who have just read some wrong reviews and have set their mindset accordingly.

mostly the source are the magazines and forums.

its a fact that fiat initially had not set the things right which was their biggest blunder.

IMHO when fiat had a chance to come back strongly after the bad image , they should have burnt midnight oil and done its level best to introduce error free cars without any niggling problems.

if there would have been no problems then the service issue wouldn't have surfaced. niggling complex issues on incompetent service team added to woes.

by this time the message was spread across india that fiat sucks.

now the service team has got trained in the issues and the issues have also reduced. everything is nearing to perfect but still image remains same.

and why will the image change , fiat is not even advertising. they are simply nuts.
  4. muni

If I were Fiat I would look at having an auto transmission on the diesel engines and only have it exclusive to itself and tata at the max because of the partnership. It would be a game changer for Fiat for sure. I would not care about the slight premium it would command and slightly lesser fuel efficiency and there would be many takers for it for sure.

Do they have auto diesel in the first place.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Yes guys I accept with Italia Linea , which the Autocar magazine who has put up a fiat linea diesel owner and his issues in oct or nov 2011 issues not sure on which month , which he faced for year and he sold out the car in full complete page , which is very bad , that too the its in user review section with words if u see all are like saying don't buy fiat .
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Guys a wild thought came in my mind
    Ugrading to Tjet tyres increases GC to 170mm and more can be increased by removing underbody protection plate, have fiat done the same??
    The bumper and underbody protection plate are the lowest parts in our Fiats. Slightly higher bumper + no protection plate = magic GC increase

If fiat didn't rectified the person issues till 1 year then fiat doesn't deserve any mercy. What did autocar do wrong on posting that?
  8. sathya_sc

Removing the underbody plate will be a disaster. It helps a lot.. One of the reasons why FIATS do not get impacted by the low GC is due to the sump gaurd.. But i have my own doubts whether they will remove it as a move to improve GC. there is no use by doing that though..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  9. suresh

suresh Novizio

Stop flogging the dead horse.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Sir, if true some of the blogs like team bhp, or others internet sites would have leaked pictures of the 2012 upgrade models. The company would themselves have leaked out a couple ofpictures like that was done for the xuv500 or Tata aria.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

TFI is bold enough to have "Fiat" in it's name TFI. This is much beyond "saying neutral but act otherwise".:mrgreen:

Actions have been taken in the past against blind fan posts though the members are passionate Fiat Car owners.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.