1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Caffe Delhi Opening & Launch of FACELIFTED PUNTO, LINEA , TJET

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ xplorauto
    Man, teambhp being Neutral ??? well ok ! ! !
    but after reading all your posts it feels like you don't care about how your car drives but you do care about how other people thinks about FIAT...
    sorry to judge you but it feels like you want your car to have a Road presence and people gives you complement about your car ..
    if that was so then you should have bought the Maruti Suzuki Swift, it's the best car in the segment.. it's not underpowered, gives great mileage, ASS is amazing and people won't say that you have bought a bogus FIAT car. <--- there, i have been Neutral, i think
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  2. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    Well, I expected remarks to get personal and honestly I don't mind and I don't care. So I would not try and explain on why I picked up the Fiat. However, let me reiterate folks, the point of concern here should not be how I want people to perceive me or my car or your car or that of any other TFI member. The concern should be how Fiat cars should be perceived by the consumers and industry at large, for the benefit of Fiat and all of us. Because if that does not improve in a hurry, with the deteriorating sales figures that Fiat is continuing to have, it wont be long before the auto maker is pushed to oblivion. Already I see worrying signs of that. No Fiat product furnishes in any group test from any auto mag or tv show. It seems like Fiat is fast slipping out of auto buyer's mind share. God forbid if the fiat caffe initiative fails to bear desired results, and the Italians decide to write off the Indian market, and pulls the plug on the products, we all will be left with 'white elephants'.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    Sir you are worrying to much i think, this aint gone happen.
    with all the niggles and problem, FIAT's position is getting stronger day by day.. if there is one reason not to buy a FIAT.. then there is 10 reasons to buy a FIAT too..
    and peoples are still thinking and buying FIAT.
    Enthusiasm can't die this easily
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @xplorauto
    U seem quite bothered about the image and future of fiat and on the other hand your comments are purely based on the assumptions made by some randon automags, how do u plan to improve the current state of fiat if people judge the same way as u, even before something is launched ur making assumptions, and then saying ur bothered about their future(fiat).
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
  5. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    What you and many others call a random magazine, is the very same one whose review used to used by Fiat themselves as a sales collateral some months back, of which I still have a copy.

So friend I am looking at the scenario as how an average buyer would and not through the colored lenses of a TFI enthusiast. Looking at it from that perspective, either there is something seriously wrong with the new product or a complete failure on the part of the PR function of Fiat India, for both of which, the leadership team should take the blame.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If we(TFI) done pass a judgement based on others estimations on a yet to be launched product that does not mean anyone see's through coloured lens, it rather indicates that someone needs a new pair of spectacles and needs to read properly "THE LAUNCH IS ON 3rd JAN", so seeing from a normal individuals prospective it would still read the same as "THE LAUNCH IS ON 3rd JAN", and for your kind info, for indians seeing is believing, and ur believing on something yet to be seen....:lol :lol
    Thank god we see through coloured lens, atleast we see whats visible.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Phew, Tarun, xplorauto why are we fighting? All of us are passionate about driving and hence either we have bought Fiat or are looking to buy one. Why fight over unprodcutive issues and waste energy?

I check this thread for some information on the 2011 TJet+ upgrade and all I can find is some argument going on. Lets cool it guys and concentrate on the upgraded features rather than arguing whether Fiat India is good or bad.
    3 people like this.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    guys... please stick to the topic before MODS intervene. This is to discuss the facelifted models and the launch of FIAT caffe.
    The discussion about the future of FIAT's and FIAT doing publicity in other forums and automags can be started in a new thread.

Is there any news about the invitations to the launch party at Lalit, Delhi. Anyone here receievd any invitation cards or mail. Clinton has also gone on vacation, so does anyone has any update on the facelifted cars. There are lot many speculations about the features and models.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    NO offence but seriously.

I have not got the idea behind opening of this thread.. the title is just like a notice.then what we need to discuss around as we always do?

So far I have understood one thing perfectly that Fat caffe in Delhi have not accommodated new beasts yet. obviously discussions will go haywire!!

to add. Most of those semi Petrol heads shy away from Fiat (Punto) just because of non availability of Modification Options. comparitively to Swift or Indicas option concerning Fiat cars are next to nil .
    this was the first question from a fiat lover who owns maruthi car presently "so the caffe means we can Buy Modification accesories am I right?..I said: I think not!!"
    and for the sake of new Launch in 3rd january to pull the crowd to fiat showroom , an average (Indian)Joe may not be able to get what is it new- Fiat caffe,Increased GC,biege colour may add only fraction of percentage to overall sales which I believe .

To conclude: Fiat seems not on right Track yet or let us wait n watch.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.