1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    locopoco77 great news. Awaiting for pics.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    pictures please!!
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    well then m going to CP this saturday :)
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ichimaru, dont forget to carry your camera along buddy. :)
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    They should open one in bangalore !! Just to show that fiat is a strong brand !!
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Gooooooooood News 4m FIAT. Nowadays very rare opportunity from them.
    But FIAT need to concentrate where their sales is less. i.e. NCR, AP-Hyderabad, North east, MP etc. opening brand stores in Pune,mumbai will help to boost sales but need at other places too.
    Again reposting my suggestions as follows,

1. About FIAT Brand store: I think FIAT should launch FIAT Brand store urgently. A huge fully glass showroom with around 6 ft FIAT logo at 2-3 places. Interior only in silver, white and red colour i.e iconic to FIAT brand. Walls pasted with history of all brands of FIATs(maserati/Ferrari/Alfa romeo/D. Chrysler etc) with photos of various models. 01 500,Linea and Punto each on showcase. One iconic FIAT1100 as a Historical car in India. Testdrive cars for T-jet, Punto 90Hp. All Merchandize items like FIAT caps, keychains, mugs, calenders, posters, T-shirts, DVDs, toy models (all from old 500, 1100 to Linea) etc. Booking form with preference for delivery from 01 of the dealer. A team of sales representative who knows everything about FIAT cars. Offer Italian coffee to every serious customer if he is ready for booking. Offer surprise gift after booking the car. Ensure the same hospitality till he gets delivery from Dealer ( and later also)

2. At FIAT factory- Why don't FIAL put a huge (25 ft) glass/acrylic illuminated (from inside) circular (exact shape of FIAT logo) box type logo on Ranjangaon highway near factory turn. It will give great look for passerby. Everyday thousands of 4-wheelers are passing on the road, it will give a solid look of (visible from both sides) presence of FIAT. Every body will know FIAT factory is one of the biggest plant in Ranjangaon MIDC. Also At every 5 Kms on the Pune - Shirur road a FIAT sign board should come with distance from factory. It also make good Advt.
  7. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Any idea if the Fiat Mechandise store will open soon in Hyderabad? Fiat India website has quite a few pieces of Mechandise like T-Shirts,Caps,Key Rings etc.Do we need to order these online?
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hillram, you can order these Mechandise through your dealer.
  9. Guys i was in CP and got the pics for the Delhi Fiat Brand Store and let me tell you its great. Right next to Riing Road Honda....their sales are going to get affected BIG TIME. Guard didnt allow me to take the pics from inside but did allow me to take a peak. On the groung floor there is space only for two cars. On the left you got the lounge and on the 1st floor it looks like the coffee shop but Guard told me its a BAR ;)

DSCN2570.jpg

Front.jpg

DSCN2572.jpg

DSCN2571.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    karan dude..post the pics man...cnt wait :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.