1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Sanjeevin is right, Tata is milking FIAT by using the Multijet. The relation between the two has morphed from being a symbiotic one to that of a parasitic one. No prizes on guessing who is the parasite ;)

Gurjinder.
  2. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    That leads to a discussion "Whether the JV is profitable for TATA or FIAT" which was discussed on the other thread. In the current situation, TATA seems to be more beneficial than FIAT. Ofcourse FIAT seems to be content by selling the engines only rather than seliing the cars.

IMO, TATA is not supporting FIAT by selling Manza and Vista with the Multijet Engines, both the parties are getting benefitted with this setup. Just TATA seems to be more profitable.

Just read a report wherein Mr. Ratan Tata said "Partnership with FIAT needs to be ciritcally examined."

Link to the report: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...ds-to-be-critically-examined-tata_557027.html
  3. locopoco77

locopoco77

Guys,

Spied the first Fiat Brand store in CP yesterday.....it's just off Barkhamba road, near mcdonalds....

My estimate is that it should take another fortnight or so before it opens. The store is spread over two floors. The GF has space for display for a single car only... on the FF, I could see bean bags...

The concept seems cool when you actually see the store.....
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Whoa. I used to frequent Connaught Place when i lived in Delhi for two years and guys this area is POSH and chic.

Way to go for image and brand building.

Gurjinder.
  5. Because Fiat Selling less, they are getting less profits..

Any way thanks for the link.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    All spares will be Fiat OEM spares so there shouldn't be a problem. Besides, they can always put a rider that installation should only be done at TASC for cars under warranty.

These boutiques will be additional sales points for spares & accessories. They will not replace TASC.

Another idea could be to use these boutiques as distribution points for spares. To ensure non-fast running spares are avaliable to dealerships faster, some parts can be stocked at these boutiques instead of Fiat factory. For any requirements, dealers can approach these boutiques instead of the factory.
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Wow..!! thanks for the update buddy..!! did you click any pics ? we would love to see the pics :)

CP is a fantastic location for such a store, Kudos to FIAT lets hope they bring it up fast..!!
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

Could you restrict your discussion to the boutique store please ? Why are we talking about margins, profitability and the JV here ?

We blame other forums for going off topic : aren't we doing the same here ?
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Someone from Delhi Please take some snaps and post here!
  10. locopoco77

locopoco77

Well, I did try n click sme pics......will try and post them in the evening...but the pic quality wasn't great :(

But I must admit that the huge stainless steel FIAT logo in the showroom looked real stunning !! You look at it & you say, boy, this is what Fiat is......

Now, i guess the challenge before Fiat would be to which car to display there since it has display space for only one car.....Linea or Punto or 500 or palio.... personally would have preferred all cars to be displayed.....asking too much i suppose, ney !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.