1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +1

If they open spare store like photo reference (link), they will get more sales. I don't think that one would buy a car for one day nice treatment after words facing service issues.

Even i don't mind to buy a car from service center counter than the A/c cooled showrooms because i know sales is one time job, service required more. If part is not available ex-stock, how the service eng. makes you happy.

You need to followups about the parts availability. thus confidence loose.

All the best Fiat India.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    We need the BOUTIQUE In Mumbai soon, so that they the people would be aware of the FIAT brands, and as said by our dear friend Aaron Tata sales guys are cunning and divert the mind of people,
    Why not Fiat add up in their commercials that the engines are run by Vista, Manza, Dzire, SX4 Diesel......
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Any update on this guys. When it is going to open?
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Why not use these boutiques to sell spares and accessories too?
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

how would TATA earn then?? :D
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Dont you think that TATA is already milking FIAT to the fullest by taking their engines & technology. What more they can wish for, just imagine the fate of Manza & Vista without the Multijet Engine :D

IMO, they can start selling the spares from the Brand Stores also apart from the TATA dealership, and slowly do it in a full fleged way.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    There is difference with accessories and spares.
    Accessories can be bought and can be fixed from outside or DIY (like seat covers etc), but selling spare outside service center can create so many issues. Just imagine you buy some spare and get it fixed from outside, then in case any issues with spares, you will again go back to service center (e.g for warranty). So selling spares outside doesn't make more sense. I am not talking about consumables, like various liquids.
  8. When service center not keeping the stocks of spares, the spare shops can feed the spare to service center, that's the biggest + point to keeping the spare store.

The same way it is working with other manufacture (Maruti) Recently I experienced it during service of my WagonR & M800, I am interested to fill Shell Engine Oil, but service center having Castrol only, they brought the same from Spare Shop. Also M800 need to change the front grill, the Service Center not having in stock, but insistently the brought from spare shop and installed in my M800. Service job completed in the same day, no 2 round only for spare.

Also when your car cover under warranty, i don't think, any body like to see the outsiders and invest in spears and cost of labor.

If you are out of warranty and want to use outsiders, you can get the spares easily and Its your own risk (every body know this). but peace of mind for spares availability and feel no monopoly from manufactures and service centers.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    First we should not compare with Maruti, the sales count difference is too huge to compare with them.
    Do you think with 2K sales, anybody outside will keep the spares stock? More so because most of the new cars are still under warranty.

Suppose the spare is not available with service center, will one go out or not to buy?
    In most cases yes, and again in case of issue where will you go?

Once issue arises, everybody will forget they have taken a risk and start blaming on spares quality.

Anyway, its Off-topic, there is similar thread, please continue discussions there about spare policy - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2168-FIAT-Dealers-Spares-part-policies
  10. I think Fiat - Tata JV is 50:50, so they are partners. Fiat selling MJD to Tata and making money to run there company. I don't think that Tata stopping to sell there products. Fiat is not interested to sell or satisfy with low volumes.

Even Tata supporting Fiat by selling Vista's & Manza's with MJD.

Only thinking angle from other side.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.