1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I keep reading sad stories about spares not available. I have been using FIAT for about 6 years now, never faced spare issues. Feel I am lucky !
  2. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    I am glued to this post....hope to find some good fiat original accesories that are hard to find elseware.
  3. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    I can bet the very day it opens.. it would be full of TFI guys checking it out from top to bottom...
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why spare parts will be available in Boutique store? Spare parts issue needs to be resolved with service centers.

Accessories might be available though.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    LOL. Very true.

Pune - Bombay guys, plan a TFI meet at the store whenever it opens! :p

Gurjinder.
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Will check this out the day it opens :)
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Any info on when the mumbai boutique's opening up?? Such stores are much more needed in the north region..And mumbai is a must..people just runaway if they see a FIAT in a TATA showroom..some r exceptions like us :D I was once waiting for a Tjet TD and i was just roaming around the showroom and stumbled upon this guy who was given the false info that a FIAT runs on a TATA engine..It was enuff to blow me and that poor guy had come to enquire about Punto and went back booking a Vista :mad: :A
  8. anybody having ideas whether tata and fiat are parting?
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    This could be the beginning of the end of FITATA. Rajeev Kapoor already said why they are hesitant in bringing newer engines as they will have to share them with TATA. I guess once they have enough boutiques, Fiat might start branching out to separate dealerships and kiss goodbye to TATA.
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

aapke muuh mai ghee shakkar :) just waiting for this day to arrive..What wud be the scenario for the service then???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.