1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    They have got the cars, the Italian looks, ultimate handling and long life... As a surprise i touched 175 on my 1.2 FIRE (one person, without AC)...
    FIAT should employ people and give them complete training on the capability of these cars... Indians ask werd question while purchasing the cars and FIAT should be ready with the answers...

The only thing that FIAT was missing was a place where they can keep the beautiful cars for display away from the Manza's and Vista's... They made it... If they can keep QC on the demo and test drive cars in the boutique they have the ball in their court... I remember people seeing TFI Chail trip Punto's with jealous eyes on NH1....

All people want from FIAT is trust now... as i have heard people saying "Palio Na-lio"...
  2. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Ha ha,
    Good one.

Even if Fiat manages to train one dedicated guy only for Fiat in each of the Tata-fiat dealership, not sure of the sales but service issues would decline for sure. Koregaon park is great place to put up fiat Brand store, it should be accompanied with banners across the city to create awareness of such brand stores.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Exactly doctor. People need to know that there is FIAT Brand Store in Pune for FIAT orelse history will be continued.

FIAT need to place hoardings or banners in all over Pune to adverstise this Brand Store or else no one will come to this store except FIAT FANS like us :)
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    whohooooooo!! I will surely visit there!! BTW can anybody tell me the exact location??
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    You know what Fiat should do:

- Put up a Masaerati / Ferrari / Alfa Romeo on display alongwith Punto's & Linea's.

- I read that there will IPAD's where you can customize your cars. Have a video of Fiat's history too. Show that Fiat group own's the above brand's too. Have a history on innovations done by Fiat - they developed the CRDi technology, how many Indians know that?!

- Have a feature of Multi-Air's, duologic.

- Once a year bring in the Ferrari F-1 car and put it up on display across all the Fiat brand stores.
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Excellent ideas! I am travelling next weekend for 3 weeks :( Hope the store open before or after that :)

On a side note Fiat should actually introduce its MultiAir engines and retire the Fire petrol ones!
  7. Investment ?

Than what about investment, they have budget around 2- 2.5 Cr.

Or else better they should open National Fiat Brand Store.

We all plan to meet at that place. :up
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

When they don't stock enough spare parts with the TASS whats the point in opening a brand store. My friend cant take his Linea out since his wiper motor has stopped working. TASS said it will take 2 weeks for the spare to reach them. Fiat needs to bring back confidence in existing customers first before opening fancy brand stores.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Buddy thats the exact reason why FIAT seems to be going for these 'boutique' stores. To enhance image and the confidence in FIAT.

Gurjinder.
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Will I get the spare parts in time if the 'boutique' stores are opened? If yes then it will bring back confidence in existing customers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.