1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Good job done Vikrant. Nice pictures and seems fantastic
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The increase in ground clearance to 185 mm is for the Punto. TJet GC may remain the same. MJD GC is likely going to increase. Apart from that the interiors are going to be updated

Its surprising that people in Oberoi are not attending to Fiat customers. I believe that Oberoi is one of the most recommended Fiat dealers in NCR region (I remember Varoon and Phew recommending the same to me)
  3. nird_1976

nird_1976

Tirupati
    Thanks vivek for god info. Infact one of teamfiat members have a few more details on another thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...-starts-3-63-linea-5-5-stock-clearing-2.html#

I wish to quoate him. He is sandipan_r15. He says

I think, he specifies what information you got from sales person in crude way.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Thats correct , Delhi Fiat cafe is owned by Oberoi cars but would be managed by Fiat only. Fiat will deply Fiat employees here. No Tata , Bata, Sata........ will be thr.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Update:

Passed by the FIAT Caffe yesterday in the evening. The caffe to me looks open, there was a Bossa Nova White Punto and a Bronzo Scuro Linea parked and too much lighting..

The cars were surely not the facelifted ones but they were shining and looking stunning.. couldn't stop as i was in hurry
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Yes its opened but not officially till now.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.