1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    it is located at connaught place.
  2. Great news! Looking forward for the Pune Caffe.

I hope they do something for the service too (FIAT only). I had visited TATA service center (denting/painting) and the experience was not at great.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Great news! Looking forward for the Pune Caffe.

I hope they do something for the service too (FIAT only). I had visited TATA service center (denting/painting) and the experience was not that great.
  3. vinz

vinz

IXE
    As per i know nothin gr8 to think of as its still under Tata Dealer and we wont have any better service. Fiat should come out with its on dealer ship other than that one with Tata. It would be Better. But I cant see it happen soon!
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    @rakesh8051- punto evo was not expected to be launched on jan 3, just some tweaking with the features majorly.

Am attaching some snaps of the Fiat caffe in Pune taken today!(it's awesome.!)
    The security guards did not allow me to sneak in the caffe. As per them it's due to open in 1st week Jan 2012.

The interiors of the caffe are amazing!

note- pls excuse the quality of pic as taken from mobile camera;)

IMG177_wm.jpg

IMG173_wm.jpg

IMG174_wm.jpg

IMG175_wm.jpg

IMG176_wm.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great catch. Looks Pune and Delhi caffes looks pretty similar.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Now that these cafe's are about to open, Fiat should have a touch screen koisk with full information about the Fiat group, their range of products, their technological achievement's & innovation's for the public. Maybe they can have a LCD showing Fiat's history & achievement's continuously all the time for the first 30 days after the opening of these caffe's.

There is a HUGE disconnect with the Fiat brand in India which is the sole reason for their pathetic sales. Unless, this disconnect is not removed through constant education to the average car buying public about what Fiat is, no amount of marketing, promotions, aggressive pricing will work.

Fiat's aim should be to totally erase the Premier Automobiles association which most customers have with their name.
    2 people like this.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Fully agree with amit on disconnect issue. For majority, Fiat is seen as a taxi manufacturer and a total down market brand.
  8. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Any Idea When they are planning to open FIAT Caffe in other cities Hyderabad,Bangalore & Chennai,???
  9. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    May be even worse!!!

They may think of Fiat as a brand so incapable of holding their own that it has to be sold and serviced by a taxi manufacturer...:D At least the Taxi manufacturer can sell and service their own vehicles.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  10. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    guys today i went to Oberoi cars noida for some work and discussed about the 3rd of jan stuff. Mr Sushil there said that the FIAT exclusive caffe opening in CP is owned by Oberoi cars itself(tata-fiat dealer). Regarding the new launches on 3rd he said..it is just a minor facelift aimed at removing the "easily removable problems" that have been reported by the customers. he was not exactly sure about the changes but he said that there are 2 things that he knows....one is that the ground clearance would be increased to almost 185 mm(i wonder of that would make the car less stable)...another is the addition of day light headlamps, which switch on automatically. He himself was not sure but he said smthng like what is there in audi....though i dont know what what he meant..He also said that the emotion-pack would now be called emotion...and there would only be the active-dynamic-emotion...with some additional features added to active and dynamic..

one more thing and really bad..i must have sat there for almost 1.5 hours while my insurance work was being done..in these 1.5 hours..i noticed at least 5 people coming over to the punto..opening the doors....admiring the car....and then looking here and there to see of someone comes up.....and then when no one comes..they go to the tata indicas and nanos..and immediately..a sales person comes up....
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.