1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks Amogh... now it's clear..I thought it will be directly run by FIAT .
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I thought that this brand stores will be independent of dealership. Thats what I understood from Rajeev Kappor's interview -
    In my understanding, these boutiques will be exclusive, means direct fund from Fiat and no link with dealership directly. However, since the dealership is part of JV, the sales generated from here will be passed to Tata-Fiat dealers.

Basically this is Brand promotion. Once Brand is established, sales will follow.
  3. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Really a good news, I hope Fiat will open more of these stores across areas where sales and ASS is suffering and hope they do it fast.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    gr8 news. they should also have some nice fiat accessories and merchandice for display
  5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Better Late than Never!!!

Hoping for better figures.

All the Best!

Atul
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    They should market the FIAT brand and their technological accomplishments like crazy in these 'boutiques'. Multijet, MultiAir, TwinAir, everything.

People should know what FIAT is all about.

And, only professionals to be employed.

Gurjinder
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is nothing to do with ASS. This is done to building brand, which has taken in hit in India, due to its past.

Brand building is painfully longer process. If Fiat becomes successful in establishing its brand, sales will follow.
    Also this is a new concept in India, so we need to wait and see how it works.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Mixed reaction..

good to hear about the store concept...but as far as the brand building goes, like they say it depends on smallest aspect such as site selection and stuff.... i didnt like the exterior look of the shop though :( ...it shoud have had a larger frontage (unless ofcourse its a make shift thing and they are thiking of shifting somewhere else in the near future!)

some of the better brands have better frontages (lenght). it makes it look attractive, infact then it gives the look of an automobile showroom!:cool:
    but then maybe they are on a shoe string budget.

guess intially they have to give out moohla's to expect the return in the long run...after all its an investment!
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Some movement at least. I had given up on any improvement plans by Fiat. Too early and conjectural to comment now how these boutiques will be perceived by non-Fiat buying public and how they will help Fiat. Only time will tell. Positive movement by Fiat as of now, for sure.
  10. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    You misunderstand! The location of the showroom is at one of the most expensive commercial locations in Pune. Koregoan Park! Also I am not sure how the photos look, but the place looks grand! Its one of the biggest roadside showrooms on North Main Road!

Infact when Amogh told me that the Brand store maybe coming up in KP I was pleasantly surprised!
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.