1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How stupid / funny Fiat India. they took premises on lease for more than 6 months, still unsure, when they will open.

I remembered the saying : कंगाली मे आटा गीला !
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    FIAT has a habbit of doing evrything in a secret. (Plz)*n request to FIAT. Give open invitation to all and serve coffee. Give half/full page Advt. in local edition of TOI/DeccanChronicle/IndExp/DNA (and also local laguage new papers) on the day of opening/01 day before. Put scrolling news on local TV channels for at least 01 week. Let everybody in that city knows that FIAT cafe is opening.
  3. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    It's better not to expect much from FIAT.

The other day had gone to collect my car from servicing, had a chat with the Customer Service Manager.

Out of curiosity I asked her the developments of FIAT CAFE in pune, she was not aware of anything like that!:shock:

No ads from Fiat in TOI about the Diwali offers too.( Hoardings can be seen though)
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

This cafe will be opened very soon in Delhi.
  5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Diwali is gone , now atleast before Holi!!! , we on the other hand are insisting our near & dear ones to buy a fiat , but regret to say fiat is least bothered about sales

Atul
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I came to know yesterday that the Fiat Cafe in Delhi is probably opening on 14th November.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    In last week I visited FIAT Caffe in KP, Pune.

A FIAT Caffe logo is pasted on extriors of the caffe. It is really big. We can expect opening of this caffe on November Month end or on X'mas.
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    today's economic times had an article,stating that fiat to open its first kinda caffe in pune soon in december 2011.lets see how far this gonna come true.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Will it be possible to post the article or give the link here?
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

am trying searching it over the net.not getting it here on website.i have read it on the newspaper page no.18 (not sure).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.