1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I interacted with him a few times. He tried selling me a TJet which did not have an 'H' on the odo

In my quest for a fresh car he stopped responding to my calls. Finally I gave up on Autolinks
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    I vote for Chennai :) It would be good if Chennai also get a Cafe... I feel there are a lot of prospective buyers in Chennai who have the Punto shortlisted until they make their final decision, and in the end, the fall back on Figo ! I have seen this trend many a times with my friends and collegues. Having a Cafe here, i believe could help Fiat convert this into phenomenon into a business !
  3. you mean Indra nagar 100ft road ?? its very near to my office :) every evening i can meet people with a cup of tea/coffee :)
  4. Well cant comment on this as my experience was good while buying my Punto...and whenevr i call him for a price quote i get the best deal in delhi....

Recently i enquired about the Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack and he gave me a quote of 7.49 Lacs OTR which is 30,000 less that what rest of the dealers are offering...
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    If only Fiat officials were as selective about the material's used in their cars!
  6. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, Indiranagar 100 ft road. Have a look at the building opp. Reliance FootPrint...seems to be the one although I heard that there were 2 or 3 locations in the vicinity Fiat was scouting for...
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    If any Delhi/NCR Fiat owner gets any sort of invite or any news about Cafe opening. do share them.
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Current status of thr caffe opening in delhi

No ways will it b ready within this month

Harmony & chaos
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I bet that these FIAT Cafes will be opened in December only. May be in Christmas Holidays
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I talked to Fiat official and he told that we are trying to open cafe by first week of November. I think if they need somemore time then take it but open it like an eye opener. Fiat , you can't make anymore mistake now so be extra carefull.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.