1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The same thing happened here in Pune. Fiat Officials didnt like the design (Read Tiles and Color Scheme) so they are going to change it.

nk4FIAT security at FIAT Cafe is not allowing us to click a photograph. Still I have managed to click some photos and uploaded it on this thread.
  2. Fiat Caffe Delhi will open on 28th of this month. Showroom Manager is Devender Singh from Autolinks (current ASM). He was able to clock good sales for Fiat every month which lead him to this promotion.
  3. Fiat please open in Bangalore one.. now a days i see soooooooooooooooo........... :) many Fiat cars on road... Everytime i see them i feel proud :)..
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Lets hope Fiat does some good publicity for this.
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    +1 to this.

I see a lot of GPs and Lineas in Bangalore. I spot up to 5 to 6 puntos and 2 to 3 lineas in my office parking itself.

We need a Fiat Cafe too. :D
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    bangalore also needs a cafe soon
  7. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Actually I see the same trend in Chennai as well. I observe a lot of Fiat cars in Chennai as well. many of them in my office parking, which once upon a time had only mine !
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Reading the Thread puts smile to my face........
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Karan: I think this guy used to be with Rama Motora way back in June/July 2009 when I bought my Punto. He's a pretty good guy!
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  10. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    I mentioned this earlier - heard from the guys at KHT Motors that a cafe is opening on 100 ft road opp. Reliance footprint. In fact when driving by I see this all glass building coming up there that looks just like the pics on this thread from other locations. So it seems to be reliable news....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.