1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Torpedo do you have source for this information.
  2. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    Yep, reliable source - Adit from KHT Motors. He is also a member on this forum and he can confirm. I am not sure about the timeline, he may have told me but I don't remember right now
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update:

I visited FIAT Caffe today, when I was going home from office.

2 Minimal Gray Puntos were there in parking lot of FIAT Cafe. FIAT officials were in meeting at cafe. Got a chance to have a chance to have a chat with Interior designer of Cafe (he was from that Interior Designing company). He said FIAT officer didn't like the tiles/floor/tiles at middle of the cafe so they removed the current tiles and again they are working on it. They are going to change the wall colors from Maroon to Red (The shade which is there on FIAT India official website). That fellow said, FIAT officers are very selective about the material used at Cafe. That fellow said the cafe will be ready within one month.

IMO FIAT India will open this cafe in Diwali Festival.
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Good to hear that Fiat's serious about opening something like this. Can someone explain me the concept of this Cafe ? I understand that this will be to boost brand value by serving some italian food and coffee, but will there be sales in this Cafe or is it just giving contacts for Sales? there should be some kind of process to boost sales and im interested to understand how would that work?
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Good feast for Diwali for TFIans in Pune. But they should open in all metros now to boost the sales all over India.
    Surprisingly Nashik, just 150 km away from Pune has very very less population of FIAT. As a second Tier they should think of all state capitals.
  6. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ

I was thinking about these and how about a caption kind of thing based on these incidents..
    Italian Coffee is one of the best
    Italian Tiles are one of the best...
    Come and test drive our cars...You will vouch that Italian cars are also one of the best.
    :)

Guru
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    A Big FIAT Chrome logo is fantastic. Looks very eye catchy from the Road........
  8. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    When delhi cafe is going to open?

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    TFIans Pune- Waiting for pictures. Our team can officially visit Cafe, interact, take pictures from inside and outside. Describe their policies. And generate a separate thread as " Visit to FIAT Cafe, Pune-Discussions and photos"
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Fiat officials had visited Fiat Cafe recently. They were not happy with the design. As I know , some changes are planned in Delhi Fiat cafe but would not take lot of time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.