1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    What will this brand store do? Do they give TD? Is booking a vehicle possible from such a store? People have very little time to go around looking at brand stores and then visit a dealer to TD and book a vehicle. It should be a one stop shop.

A spare parts outlet will help a bit too
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

If first one is true then its a long run for FIAT. In every city at least one seperate showroom and one seperate FASC (alongwith the existing Tata-Fiat) will improve FIATs number considerable.
    2nd comment about CEO saheb will be true for Number 0000 also. He will say people has given a small break for contineously producing plant. Next month definately will cross more than 100 and roll out from our plant will restart.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

has the brand showroom opened??? can anyone post the pics on the updated work???
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Any one has any idea wen is it opening in Pune and Delhi
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    SA from Pandit Auto informed me that the brand store is going to open on 25th Dec 2011. FIAT officials from Italy will be coming for opening ceremony of this brand store.

One more thing is that when I contacted workers who are working for that brand store, they informed me that it will be opened soon in next month.

:confused :-(
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What are the operations of FIAT Brand Store ?

Only Sales OR Is there ASS ?
    If ASS is also available there, then I will be the first customer .:D

Because I am fed up now with hopeless TATA service Personnel.
    IMV ASS of FIAT was better before the JV with TATA.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    bhai, see the name, its "Brand Store". Not sales or service center.

We are hoping there will be some kind of sales done at this center, but certainly no service or spare parts. But let us wait when it comes up.
  8. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Its called FIAT Cafe as far as I know.
  9. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

The Pune store looks ready from outside, the plastic sheets, ladders etc are out and yes you see "The fiat cafe" painted at the counter. I believe they're in the finishing mode.

It does not look like a Dec 2011 inauguration, looking at the progress of completion.

I drove past last evening and saw it lit up at night, looked pretty amazing. It's the only Automobile based brand store / cafe in the Koregaon Park (read PRIME) Area of Pune that doubles the awesomeness !!!

Meanwhile, you can see work in progress on the first floor - that too doesn't look like it's going to take 6 months to complete, more like 1 month and the building should be ready.

@Kedar - Pandit or Tata SA may have been advised to keep the launch or any details under wraps ;)

Only Fiat or I think Amogh can confirm :D

10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIAT Brand Store Pics updated

Here are few pics of interiors of FIAT Brand Store. :dancing

I think it will be opened very soon.

There is a huge circular rotating ramp where they can place a car.

Check out picture of FIAT Caffe

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.