1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat caffè opening soon in Pune, and in Delhi! 1st Pictures!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CountRock, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    looks like the opening is pretty close..thanks for the pics!
  2. Good to see the efforts of FIAT to push sales
    But they should launch new vehicles for improving sales.
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

Yeah along with new models, they should stock enough spare parts with the dealers or else its back to square one.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Today morning had a look of FIAT Brand Store. IMO this store wont be double storey.

I saw a flex board on second floor on this building saying that For Lease please contact XXXXXXX.

The location is mind blowing & is perfect to build a brand image of FIAT.
  5. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Not sure by what you mean. The 1st floor is mezzanine floor!
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My mistake. :uh

The Building is 3 storey & first 2 floors are for FIAT and third floor is for lease.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yesterday I went to the FIAT Brand Store at North Main Road, Koregoan Park, Pune. Had chat with workers & they said that the store is going to open this month end.

It is 2 storey showroom. It has one circular ramp which is moving where they can place a car. One SA from Pandit Auto said that they are going to show Bravo and Panda in this store. The store has a huge chrome plate FIAT logo.

I have snaps with me & I will upload it very soon.
  8. kedar saab
    upload the pics. waiting for the brand store.
    hope they open up somethiong like this in hyderabad also
  9. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I visited Oberai cars Noida yesterday. Talked to a sales guys regarding recent offer from Fiat.

At the same time he told that lot of customers get divert toward Manza from Linea and Punto as its a cheap car. To avoid this problem our owner is opening a seprate showroom very soon in Sector 63 , Noida. This new showroom will sell only Fiat cars. No Tata product will be there.

Few days back I heared that Fiat is opening seprate service stations in major cities in India and workshopes are being finalized. One of the senior person from Elegant cars also told me that they have shown their interest in FASC to Tata-Fiat management. He aslo requested to send some good feedback to Fiat so that they can get authorization for FASC.

If this is correct news then things may change for FIAT. On other hand CEO Shaheb is very happy with low sales figures which is enough to consider above things as wrong. Not sure what is happening or going to happen.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    FIAT authorised service center with easy availability of spare parts would make a big positive difference in customer perception. If that really happens, it may change FIAT's fortune in India for sure!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.