1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Cafe Pune

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by saharsh, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Hi guys! heard from a reliable source that Fiat Cafe (Pune) Is going to open on 15th March 2012!
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for the great news saharsh..... :)
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    What is the use and purpose of opening FIAT Cafe in Pune? Many showrooms, service stations and factory itself is located in Pune Dist. Since generations Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune are cities of Fiats. I think Fiat should concentrate where Fiat population is comparatively less. I'l vote for Hyderabad and Chennai as best locations for next Fiat Cafe.
    2 people like this.
  4. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    who is owning this caFE? Pundit?Millennium?Bhandari? or direct Fiat?
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You should understand that Fiat sells well only in South. That too in Kerala. I saw too many Fiats all around in Kerala. Chennai is not behind too. But, I would love to see a Cafe in Chennai :).
  6. I second ramjn. there's a lot of Fiats in Kerala. I'll vote for three workshops instead of one Caffe.
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I am waiting for the day when they will open Fiat Caffe in Chennai, you guys in Delhi and Pune and really lucky.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Currently, Fiat do not have any plan to open Cafe other than Delhi and Pune. Let's forget about one in Chennai for now. I am looking forward for a separate service center for Fiat in Chennai.
  9. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    yes.. fiat should consider Kerala first, especially the service centers.
    1 person likes this.
  10. rajesh_kismeth

rajesh_kismeth Timido

Kottayam
    In the TVS era, all 14-districts in Kerala had Fiat dealerships. Now only 7-dealerships....the other 7-districts have no service center leave alone a dealership. Still more buyers in Kerala since brand has a huge recall among the middle class and upper class. My district Kottayam has no dealership and I was not willing to go miles and miles as far as Kochi or Tiruvalla to buy brand new Fiat(I became Fiat fan after continued use of used Uno Diesels), so bought Ford Figo diesel from Kairali Ford Kottayam. Now I will not be another car buyer in the next 10-15years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.