1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT BRAVO spotted in Mumbai- scoop?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ysapre, Jul 26, 2010.

1. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Actually I think they should bring in more such type of cars and price them at premium and if some Vijay Mallya types buy them, make a grand show of that buying - ask newspapers to print the story. This is not for mass sale - this is to get a tag of exclusivity. Then maybe we will see people coming to showrooms and settling for Punto and Linea - at least they can have a FIAT tag.

Volkswagen introduced Passat, Jetta and then a small car. They have Phaeton, Touareg and all kinds of previously non heard of expensive bull just to build a premium class for Vento and Polo and that clicked and they are selling. Now it should be more easy for FIAT. Volkswagen could take the risk of going premium in an unknown market because it has the money, but now that we know it works, FIAT should push this strategy.
  2. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Look at the car. Do you seriously think Indians would like that shape for that kind of money? Actually what value does the car have? At least Beetle has an image and a history to it and looks better - so we can still see Beetles around but 500 - how stupid can a company get? They should have brought in the Bravo first and they should do it now.

See either you go the Maruti way the manner in which Figo has somewhat successfully copied - but FIAT gotta work with ultra cheap cars, forget the TANK like build - give a cheap car, hassle free car, absolute no nonsense ASS - may be the 500 shape - so you don't have to pay a new designer.

or you take the premium route.

Right now FIAT in in no man's land - dhobi kaa kuttaa na ghar kaa na ghaat kaa.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    FIAT BRAVO TO BE LAUNCHED IN INDIA BY THIS APRIL

Fiat Bravo will be launched in India by April 2011, according to msn.in Autos. For full report, see this link:

http://autos.in.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp ... id=4793876

[attachment=0:2fn1yobm]Bravo.jpg[/attachment:2fn1yobm]

Bravo.jpg
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cool the Bravo is the Hottest in the Pack, (For Rich Guys)
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    guys even i spotted BRAVO in kinda flamko red colour!! check some pics i flicked

car spy shots (44).jpg

car spy shots (46).jpg

car spy shots (47).jpg

car spy shots (48).jpg
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    sorry for the above mistake its Flamenco Red
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    If FIAT wants to really sell this car in volume then it should be in the range of i20/polo/jazz (6-8 Lakhs) with 1.3 to 1.6L engine .
    In fact the size, style, shape is also quite similar to i20.
    And of course launch should not be 'secret' . Good prelaunch advt for at least 2 months to create interest among people, 1 month bomardment in all medias after launch and some totally new n innovative mktg scheme.
    If the price is anythting beyond 6-8L and no innovative mktg, it will be another Fiat500 fiasco.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    right said by nk4,
    Fiat should not get the Bravo as a surprise launch. or when people are visiting the showroom they are surprised to see Bravo on display.
    Fiat should market the BRAVO 2 months in advance prior to the launch featuring all the features.