1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT BRAVO spotted in Mumbai- scoop?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ysapre, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amit you are cent percent right on this... Well who would buy it for 20lacks is my question.. Apart from some crazy enthusiast like us no one would even look at the car seeing Fiat's marketing strategies...
  2. Andy ...Common sense MAN!!!

Example:
    TOYOTA FORTUNER in 4WD for 20Lac against BRAVO Sedan / Station wagon.... (20 lac CBU)

I m sure , FIAT FANS will agree .."Let the common sense prevail"

TND
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TND,

Right... Neways ppl are skeptical in buying a Fiat these days in India atleast and if the bravo is placed in the 20lack range forget abt sales ppl wont even come and look at the car except for we Fiatiens...
  4. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Instead of costlier cars, FIAT should come up with Panda or the Nuvo Uno or both. Instead of fielding a less powered Punto. Let Panda take care of the tallboys i10/Beat etc. Plonk the diesel and that cud be a USP. Top Gear rates Panda ver high.
    The other interesting automobiles could be Doblo, Qubo etc. But these will not come for sure as Tata will not be happy. The Sedici hatch is also welcome with a diesel - wud like to see some red faces in MUL :)
  5. FIAT Punto version 1.6 for me anyday

Cheers
    TND
  6. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    You would have to wait another year for Fiat to put the 1.6 on the GP. They might do it after the Linea 1.6 T-Jet
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well probably i amy not drive the punto again after driving the punto now.. May b Bravo would be in my eye:)
    But am pretty sure dat i cannot drive the Honda's and the Maruties anymore after driving the FIat..
  8. Paliofan

Paliofan Timido

Mumbai
    I don't know about earlier, but right now only Mr.Kapoor has a Bravo.
  9. @ paliofan : Yes Sir!
    Its comfirmed thats not a scoop but the Fact
    Also Spotted a Blue Bravo parked at the lot on the
    3rd Dec Fiat Plant Visit as many witnessed while we were onboard the Bus

TND
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    He amogh, Ilove the blue color as well. My first Kinetic, My first bike, My first cars were all Blue, choosen specially for being Blue. Unfortunately, Tjet din have the blue color else...!!!