1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT BRAVO spotted in Mumbai- scoop?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ysapre, Jul 26, 2010.

1. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Today morning i spotted a dark maroon FIAT BRAVO at Priyadarshini circle at suman nagar-Chembur. Not sure if this was a test drive since i had heard FIAT is going to launch BRAVO [full import] in India. The car looked similar to i20 from behind but the front was cool and in the quick flash that i sped ahead of the multijet Bravo-the interiors looked classy. The registration was MH12....
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

WOW..last time I saw Bravo was in Chembur in Blue color. Oh I wish not only it should launch in India but also being built in India. Would be affordable to posses one than. :)
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As far as I know one Bravo belongs to Rajeev Kapoor and other to Ravi Bhatia

These are the only two that are seen in Mumbai
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Actually Bravo was supposed to be launched, as CBU, in India. But since 500 didn't work, so they have dropped the plan for now.
    And the link is old link.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Means, if you want to meet Rajeev Kapoor or Ravi Bhatia, spot these two Bravos... :mrgreen:
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Sometime back, i remember, our Amit R. spotted a Blue Bravo in the same area Chembur.

I think the Blue one belongs to Rajeev Kapoor. It was earlier supposed to be launched as a CBU, but due to the scale of economies & Product positioning, FIAT has taken a step back on the Bravo.
    Is it featured on the Site ? will check it out. It will be a treat to the eyes & the 1.6 MJD Torque monster, WOW..!!
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You see : there is something very attractive about "Blue" cars. Unfortunately, not many have the eye to notice it ;)
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The Indian market is just not ready for a 'super premium hatch'. Why would anyone buy a Bravo for 15 Lakhs when he can buy a Linea for 10 lakhs? Why should anyone buy a Golf for 13 lakhs when he can buy a Vento for 11 or a Civic for the same 13 or 14 lakhs?

Thank God good sense prevailed and Fiat differed the launch of the Bravo. It will not sell even if it is manufactured here so what chance does a CBU Bravo at 20 lakhs have?

The only way Fiat can sell the Bravo here at 15 lakhs is if they manufacuture a sedan version of the hatch here. That could be a possiblity. The Bravo station wagon is being planned so why not a sedan?

Source: http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1028001_fiat-planning-bravo-station-wagon
  10. Bravo sedan version ... thats fine

positives : Users needing a taste of uniqueness in their drive , road presence is the key for any vehicle , will make the sedan category more challenging , better VFM if its an indigenous CBU.

Negatives: Will attract only potential buyers , Market conditions & aggressive pricing will restrict it from making its niche, will pose immediate threat within existing Fiat lineup , Huge Waiting period ..(as the initial setup will be race against time)

( I wish FIAT HAD a plant of its own **SIGH**)

TND