1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT BRAVO, Pune

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bandoo, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    tybatu9e.jpg gajy4e8u.jpg
    One Bravo I used to see plying on Pune -Solapur road .
    Attached image is of Bravo spotted at Zhuhai, China. Was surprised to see a Fiat in China !!

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    My Bad. Thanks for posting nice pics. Bravo always looked gorgeous.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Just noticed, look at 4th pic of Bravo & at left you can see Alfa romeo's 159 Q4. Tail lamp is clearly visible.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, the Alfa, the Bravo and that Electric Blue T jet Plus, all were used by a certain Fiat official.
  5. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    I had seen a Blue Bravo about 3 months ago near Saswad Road. Also had a brief talk with the owner.
    He said that he has imported the car and he was not a Fiat official.
    I was driving, hence asked my girlfriend to click a picture, she is still learning to operate a dslr, so the image was overexposed at ISO 3200, the settings being at Manual mode.

I did correct the image a bit, however could not recover the color.
    _MG_4599.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The plates say that it is the same car which was used by the ex-fiat official. Maybe it was sold.
  7. bandoo

bandoo Timido

PUNE
    Dear Members,

The post is going Sherlock Holmes way ..

I hope the ripples created by my post and information surfaced so far ,.. do not encroaches someone's privacy .. To be honest, it was a genuinely spontaneous post and my apologies, if the owner feels so..

And would be happy , if the owner takes pride about the fame he received on this august forum...

Anyway, by virtue of the above, a plethora of information on Bravo will be discovered..for public at large.. .

Thanking you,

Bandoo
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear bandoo,

Don't worry since we are not naming anybody here. I guess there are no issues of privacy encroachment or compromise :)
    1 person likes this.