1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    i.e., most/all plans pushed out by 6 to 10 months?

Which is fine, in the 'difficult' circumstances, but THE LEAST they must do is have an open new/revised plan presentation by Mr. Flynn for both Fiat/Abarth and Jeep, of the sort Enrico A had 2 years ago, and of the sort FCA is known for under Marchionne et al in the US.

Open, public commitments, in order to build 'confidence'. That is IF they've managed to decide and commit among themselves in the first place, yet, post-Nagesh.

Soon.
  2. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    @jumu august huh..... We would have VW GT+ with 140HP engines and 120 HP Tata Bolt, Swift RS and Elite i20 - Rally Version

Fiat should've been testing the t-jet all this time , just in case for a launch.
    Is this new Mr.Flynn doing something good?? i dont see any visible changes
    Raj_pol likes this.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    what's there to test for T-Jet Evo and Avventura ??
    Cars are already tested as well as Engine, need to just replace the Mjd with T-Jet.
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Kanpur Lives Alive with the Avventura. :)
  5. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    August, why the freak are they taking so long. Just amazes me, this is a company which releases a petrol version of a vehicle with no top-end version and then they take another year to release the top-end. This is also assuming that the "sources" are correct.

By then Hyundai may have turbo-charged cars running around. :p
  6. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Aha.... Finally some marketing.... appreciations...
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @jumu

Does this mean the Evo t-jet will come first, earlier, well before the August Avventura t-jet? Any word?
  8. acechip

acechip Superiore

Let me tell the Kanpurites a small secret. The car has been launched in Diwali last year!

But its fine, it plays to the FCA's cost advantage. You see, there are so few Avventura's that a little bit of spit and polish, and your standard company car is ready for a demo in a new city !

Fiat should actually concentrate on Kanpur, Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati, even J&K, where people will appreciate the tough and hardy nature of the Avventura. Let the metro crowd live in their pansy Hyundai's !
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Both the t-jet fitted EVO and AVVY will more or less be launched at the same time around July or august. The source has offered to give me the earliest test drive of the same when it happens:)

Abdul
    Murphy_Fiat, prabhjot and amitshedha like this.
  10. tattoo

tattoo Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Just received a mail from FIAT India.

FIAT.jpg