1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    1- Nope, i didn't get remote control for HU.
    2- The issue is a recognised one for Avventura. FASC will fix it for you. They have a list of VIN numbers where this issue needs to be fixed.
    Tornado, prabhjot and Rohan like this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Waiting period increased by one more day.

ICICI was going to disburse the loan amount through RTGS today. But their executive told me that I need to give them a cheque of Rs 15000 to activate a zero balance account which is a prerequisite for loan disbursement.
    I told him that I had already fixed the matter clear that I am saving account holder of the bank and I need not open a zero balance account in the bank. And why he is calling it zero balance if I have to make a cheque payment of Rs 15000.?

He was just insisting on the check, I knew bank was trying to corner me. So I called up his boss and told him that this amounts to fraud and black mailing from a layman's point of view ,and I will take loan from some other bank and teach the ICICI executive a lesson which he will never forget.

After half an hour, he called up me and told that I need not issue a check and loan will be disbursed morrow morning.
    Let's see.
    varunrtr and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  3. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado : And for us the waiting period for a new ownership report also increases by 1 day :(. ICICI does have these stupid gimmicks, they try to con the customers.
    Just hope that they disburse it tomorrow so that we can drool over bronzo avvy's pics sooner!!
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    1 more day added by insurance man ,though the cheque was handed over to him on Saturday only . Morrow being Sankrati RTO would be closed.

Anyways, someone please provide link for the survey wherein it is found that Fiat spares are cheaper, need to forward it to a friend who is stuck punto vs polo.I could not find it despite searching.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Try googling 'Autocar Spare parts survey' 2014? 2013? I read it in their print edition early last year, i think, bought the mag only for that, in fact.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Found these 3 Avventuras ing semi coumouflged form especially the spare wheel cap doing rounds
    5b3a6ab30feb217ad546b26cb8304bec.jpg 4705c126948cf93ce581f40ccf9b9ef8.jpg
    9314f73f49fc5036c7e2a2d6d86a6fda.jpg

413af0b51ccfa5e81d65cd2fb6f47f2f.jpg

0c1840fa80af8657fbaf50bbc2f8da4d.jpg
    I could see 5 markings done at a distance of 1 inch approximately on the joint between body and the rear bumper.Marking lines in white colour are visible in the pic also on zooming in case of bronzo tan Avventura . b28fcba013b78e77365cc7a9c16571c4.jpg

fe5951bce5c16b14f17ae39a179b0c29.jpg

3353146d26d2a1a1a16d7158858392c5.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  7. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    Still testing going on ? Or T Jet Avvy or Abarth Avvy ? :confused: Why should they cover the wheel cap ? Oh man! curiosity unbearable.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Two cars were there with spare wheel covered while one was without.
    I followed them for 1 to 2 kms, looking at pickup I don't think they are abarth or Tjet .
    Marking on the area near the rear bumper points towards some effort to nullify the rattle.

2015-01-16 13.01.04.jpg
  9. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    :depressed:..Anyway I think they are concentrating on last hour testings before dispatching 2015 models. Good thing of course.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

Or perhaps trying to test the petrol Avventura issue?