1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Tornado. You can add HID without projectors. Regarding LED bar, contact TFI member sunswape. He will be able to guide you better as he is an expert in these mods. :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday I went to the AUSTIN,KOLKATA work shop to purchase EVO tail lights.Saw 5 AVVENTURA(2 BTAN,1 WHITE,1RED,1 Z ORANGE) parked there for PDI(as per my SS).BTAN, under sunlight, is a looker.Really liked the red.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I did not get the spare bulbs with my fiat Punto evo 90 HP,when asked the manager he said they have received a circular mentioning that now there will be no spare bulbs in new models,mine is a October manufactured,I know its not the appropriate thread for these type of queries but felt like asking.:)
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Aviral singh

OT, but: where the hell is that initial ownership report of yours? "Sab khairiyat to hai?" :D

Coming soon, once you've savoured the nav-rasa-s of the Punto Evo 90 enough, i would hope? ;)

cheers
    pdash likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Avventura owners do you have got spare bulbs with your cars?
  6. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado : Not sure about headlight specifications,will check and update. I think i didn't receive any spare bulb too :arghh:
  7. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Have you read the report on Toon BHP. The gentleman has actually bought an Avventura, so I assume he will not be telling lies and he quotes Fiat telling him that the petrol mount has an issue. Objective enough I hope :)
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Raj_pol

He says nothing about a 'mount' issue. This diesel 'mount' thing is internet rumour pure and simple.

There is SOME issue with the petrols. No FACTS on what the issue is (quality-reliability/design/integration), or how serious. They are delivering only diesels for now. If they have an issue, good that they're holding them back, since they'll only, as usual, get a disproportionate dose of brickbats if issues are found after launch.

Maybe the petrol Avventura 'issue' is that the 1.4 Fire has no demand or even interest whatsoever, and so the delay means the t-jet (1.2? 1.4?) will be here sooner than we thought?! ;) Camo-ed Avventura-s are still being seen around Pune, including by Tornado?
    Rahul Singh and Tornado like this.
  9. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    You got to the root cause of issue ;).

OT there seems to be a hissing noise from my Avvy when engine is running. This sound is similar to fuel pump priming sound. Is it normal? i have noticed it only in neutral for now. Should i be worried?

EDIT: Got the answer after searching the forum http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/hissing-noise-from-outside-the-body.5602/
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  10. Rohan

Rohan Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Just a few questions and niggles:
    -Did anyone got media player remote control with the car or it is to be purchased separately?
    -And there's is a problem with the media player, it changes source itself at random point without any reason.
    Saw something related to this in another ownership thread mentioning that it happens when horn is pressed. Any solutions?
    Otherwise i am in love with this car. It's amazing :)
    prabhjot likes this.