1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Tornado

Great to hear! I second Ganges on this point: whatever the new car vigilance and care and due diligance....do NOT, please, let it get in the way of your enjoyment of it!

btw, saw me my first Avventura in Gurgaon, Z Orange it was, parked in a relatively empty big open parking lot. If this car isn't the purest, most harmonic even if not minimalist like the Grande Punto and yet hottest, most expressionist of all Fiats launched in India so far! Which is saying a lot, i know, given Fiat's design history. But still....very impressive to the eye, a feast for it in fact!

all the best, enjoy man!
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

A little OTT, but man, the level of Professional English that this email has been written in, is commendable:dead:!! I really wonder if this came from their Corporate office or from the gate-pass keeper at Fiat Caffe??
    Tornado, dadasaheb and prabhjot like this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @acechip

but sir-ji we are like this only, na? :p
    acechip and dadasaheb like this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @acechip , Hmm... According to fiat Caffè, GM, Team fiat posts are taken seriously by fiat, let's see...

Guys, what is the specification of the headlight bulbs of the Avventura?
    Does addition of HID voids warranty?
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Tornado - If you wish to add HID then do consider installing projectors as well. Only then will justice be served and oncoming traffic will be spared from floodlight onslaught from your car.

Adding HID will not hamper warranty as it is a plug and play system but make sure no wire is cut. As soon as a wire is cut, you lose warranty.

Also, do keep in mind that as our FIAT hatchbacks do not have separate high beam and low beam lights, installing HIDs means that we can not flash our headlights during day time when the headlights are not on. Doing this affects the life of the bulbs.
    Tornado, prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  6. acechip

acechip Superiore

I do hope for your sake that Fiat is taking these issues seriously. But it also shows the level of professionalism if it is an official reply. Of course, some would say, that a very professionally sweet email from the Customer care division of other OEMs may be equally deceptive in terms of intent.
    PaddleShifter and prabhjot like this.
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I am not going to install HID immediately .

Is there any thread on HID installation for fiat cars?

I am also thinking of ceiling mounted DVD player or a Tab which can be used without voiding warranty.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A couple of threads for that
    http://teamfiat.com/threads/punto-needs-no-intro.6797/page-10

kdar's punto, in pune only
    http://teamfiat.com/threads/a-succe...unto-to-90hp-diesel-punto-abarth.2964/page-52

there was another thread here which had same rectangular projectors which was present in the aventura displayed in the auto expo.this one (http://www.ebay.in/itm/BI-XENON-MOR...=IN_Car_Accessories_Parts&hash=item339ac36c59 ) I couldnt find it, please use search , you can see so many threads for the same.
    PaddleShifter and prabhjot like this.
  9. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations @Tornado and welcome to Avventura owner's club!!!
    prabhjot, Tornado and PaddleShifter like this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @PaddleShifter , I was thinking of HID without projectors for use in my farmhouse and farm road , and LED bars on the cross bars of the bicycle rack in a proper angle so as to spare upcoming traffic on normal roads.
    Is it possible? or something else is desirable.?

@Rahul Singh, can you post specifications of headlights? Are the high beam bulbs and low beam bulbs separate or same?