1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today, I called up the SE and his boss, none of them picked up the phone. In the evening they called up me, and said there is no such (engine mount) problem, then I asked why it is going to take 3 to 4 months to deliver a Jan manufactured car? They didn't had a reasonable explanation.
    Finally, SE said, "Fiat 's area sales manager is there in the showroom & you can talk with him."
    I avoided and said, "ask him why Fiat is not coming up with an explanation on the issue on FB or their website?"
    I don't mind Fiats going for recall if at all there is a problem.
    SE didn't called me back.

Guys, one of the important reason, I decided to replace my old car with new one was that my old car had 85000 km on odo and although, there was no problem in the car I wanted to avoid comparatively frequent visits to ASS .
    If new car comes with any potential problem which requires frequent visits to ASS, no matter at whose cost, my purpose of replacing the my old car will not be served.
    Anyways, I think, I need to wait till fiat comes with some clarification & watch if the things are happening as per their explanation.

Anyways, as mentioned by a fellow tfians earlier, now it is a herculean task to get a 2014 manufactured Emotion Linea especially white or black with discounted prices. Anyways , I have started preparing my mind for Linea without much discounts.

None of the SE of various showrooms was able to tell probable date of delivery of a Jan 15 manufactured Linea.

Going for any other brand or car is simply impossible for various reasons. None of the other cars is fulfilling the criteria which Linea or Avventura is fulfilling.
    One of the reason why I easily slipped towards Linea, because my family is going to purchase two cars in this year. So I am at liberty to go for Avventura or Abarth Avventura later on.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Tornado ...mestill feels you are reacting to what is not even a probable let alone a confirmed fact?

anyway, the Linea is, obviously, a great choice, in any case.

all the best
  3. acechip

acechip Superiore

Whether it is an engine mount problem OR a re-prioritization of the assembly line for the Bolt, it is not a good situation for Fiat at all. To come up with a new model and then having problems delivering it is the last thing people want, in this already lopsided market (as prabhjot says). This will further chip away at any credibility that Fiat has at all. I also wonder whether they are waking upto the fact that Avventura/Punto Evo are really cannibalizing each other very quickly, maybe some feedback from showroom enquiries indicates that.
    prabhjot and dadasaheb like this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @prabhjyot, I just want Fiats to come up and clarify on social media. I & my family simply loves Avventura.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Shylesh

Shylesh Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Did anybody get the remote key of your Aavventura ? It has been more than a month now, and I am still waiting for it.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Which varient it is?
    At the time of PDI, I was shown two keys, One with remote & other without remote.
    Does anyone know a particular email address from where I can ask a query on the engine mount issue. ?
  7. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Just was going through Motorbeam site and guess what? found this article.
    Should worry Ford and Renault a lot and hope Fiat India will be least bothered!:(

Screenshot_2015-01-06-13-37-11~2.jpg

Screenshot_2015-01-06-13-38-14~2.jpg
    prabhjot and dadasaheb like this.
  8. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Mabams1826 This is one company I truly appreciate. A underdog, compared to the German biggies this is one company that has always been innovating and more importantly improving their product portfolio. They are still not there yet on ride, handling etc but they are improving.
    maybe a lesson for Fiat to learn. Of course if you are happy selling engines or less than a 1000 cars a month, then fine ignore my post.
    Mabams1826, prabhjot and dadasaheb like this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i20 Elite has managed to garner a massive response from Indian market. i20 Elite cross is already round the corner and iX 25 in near future. Looking at their trend, both these models might be launched within aggressive time lines and surely Indians will again provide a massive welcome by booking in large numbers. Things looking bright for Hyundai in India too.
    Mabams1826 and dadasaheb like this.
  10. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    No doubt, ix25 if it comes to India will conquer a major share of the segment. Still Fiat will be sleeping with 500X in their trunk box.
    dadasaheb likes this.