1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Tornado

Cheers to you, then, finally!

Man if this isn't the best looking car in India south of say the new Corolla or the new Octavia...!? Esp in brown-tan, white and of course orange.

Enjoy!
    Tornado likes this.
  2. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Tornado, many congrats to you. Bronzo Tan is indeed a lovely color. Feeling a little jealous though. :) I had the chance to see Orange, Bronzo Tan and White Avventura in person. Expecting a great review from you once you have enjoyed it for a few days.

Off-topic: Love for Fiat is growing in the family now. My wife has learnt driving and has her eyes on Punto Evo which I also like a lot, though haven't driven. Fiat cars are addictive, for sure. Thinking to just take a test drive. However, no new purchase possible for the next 2 years as I just got the TJet three months back. Both of us prefer an automatic for her but Fiat doesn't provide any option. :(
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Saket Sidana

They'd be stupid not to launch the amt they are supplying to Maruti and to Tata on the Punto Evo and/or Avventura and/or Linea diesel!

I suspect they won't be, at least not in the new year. ;)
    Saket Sidana likes this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    It seems , most of the experienced staff at Sky Moto has got shifted to Jay Vijay.
    I wanted to lodge order for Bicycle rack but it was out of stock. Accessory man was not knowing the purpose behind providing the cross bars because Rack & Cross bars are mentioned separately in the price list. I learnt on my own that first cross bars needs to be mounted on & perpendicular to the roof rails with a lock & key mechanism as shown in the pic and then the rack is mounted on those cross bars. 20150101_143030.jpg
    View attachment 75839
    20150101_142848.jpg
    Fiat is going to make following accessories available. Prices are mentioned in last column. 20150101_135312.jpg

20150101_143040.jpg
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    8d2451963fbeb79d6b5923e0f78d0cca.jpg

89965a486000df7deda876090b665f26.jpg

c9035c057bd35c7573ddae7bbb4288c6.jpg

0f365a81ebc48c00c2126d7dff55c4b6.jpg

db5fdf5ba13580ac4ba5c728450af009.jpg

b25fb96de5e2dedb82c47fc6000630a4.jpg

d91606491be433e1baec9a002c101388.jpg

2a4b092406909c553939b14bd2f35f32.jpg

86b4cf7eb5e4df0dc530e7ddfe6d5dd9.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2015 ---
    Bro, you forgot to mention the white Linea 2014.

SE had told me
    that Fiat is going to launch Linea with 1.6 L AMT.

Probably , that is part of R&D before trying it on it on fiat's own customers.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Thanks for that list of accessories @Tornado. It's pretty good, can't judge the prices, though they seem ok relative to the extortionate ones offered by Honda.

I hope enough dealers stock accessories, even the ones in smaller markets like say Baroda or Ranchi. They tend to be slow-moving items and some dealers from all car firms prefer keeping only a few of them to save capital?
  8. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    @Tornado You're joking right???
    Linea 1.6 MJD ?? ... actually i laughed when i saw linea 1.6 (sorry)..

if true ...me thinks it needs an aggressive front looks...atleast blackened headlight assy with projectors
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    As if the SE knows that of which he speaks! :p

I agree @adisrini1103: i like my new Linea dearly but a less 'elegantly mature', a more 'passionately-young' front grill+bumper are ESSENTIAL if they want to extract a hundred or three extra Linea sales a month. In fact: The Evo's would do very well, mefeels.

And yeah: give the (median buyer) the damn projector lamps, since they don't want build, ride, handling, steering, braking, design, low costs or safety! ;)
    dadasaheb and Raj_pol like this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Although sky Moto people own two dealerships in Pune district, none of the accessory are available with them.
    Fellow said, they will order the bicycle rack and crossbars but they won't be available at the time of delivery.

I fired a solvo at the SE and told him that at the time of booking, I had made it clear that my son wants it(rack & Cross bars) right at the moment of delivery. Why the heck the dealer is not interested in making the delivery experience pleasurable for the customer who is not going to get any discount?
    SE said that he will manage it somehow.

If he fails I am thinking of getting the rack & Cross bars which has been removed from the TD car as the bicycle was scrapping the ceiling of the tunnels of the grade separators in the PCMC area.

Anyways, I came to know that Fiat is soon going to launch 'luggage rack' for Avventura.
    prabhjot likes this.